Sope

Oof I'm a so sorry for not posting like six week's i hope yall can understand that in was grounded for that long and that I just moved ok

Know onto the chapter ùwú 

Stxr out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yoongi something came for you in the mail?" Hoseok said a little surprised since yoongi never ordered thing's in the mail scared that the other might open it"Oh ok can you please put it out side my room I'm in the bath room" Yoongi shouted so the hoseok can here him"sure" he said while picking up the box and slowly walking to his hyung's room,half way there hoseok got a little curios and might have took'en a peek to see what was inside the box but when he open'd the box he was left shock at what he saw he was frozen in the spot.

A dildo that look to be 3 inches long,a choker,some colored fish net's,a cat tail butt plug, and some cat ear's to mach the plug.

Hoseok was left speechless he closed the box and ran for dear life left the box in font of the older's dorm room and for idk how long ran around his room like a crazy person.

-Time Skip-

"Shit"yoongi said as he walk to his room remembering what he ordered praying the hoseok didn't open it "Ugh Hobi,Hobi,Hobi answer the the got dam phone al- Hey Hoseok d-did you open th-the box?"he said while stuttering"Um no Why?"hoseok lied "No it's nothing just wanted to know umm..ok bye" yoongi said and hang up the phone with a sigh of relief.

 "Guy's I'm off to my studio" yoongi said a quickly getting the key's to his studio and the box the came on the mail and with that he  left, Since he's studio wasn't so far he walk and speed'd walk'd since he really cant wait to see what was in the box! Ùwú

Yoongi get's they key's from his pocket and open's he's studio, went in and drop'd the box in the couch he went to his chair and sigh he open'd his computer and started working on some stuff 

Around,1:30 am yoongi started preparing him self "Mk let's see what we got here"Yoongi got his crap together and went into Amazon to see if they left anything out,"Nope that's all"he said logging out and leaving his studio and was off back to there dorm room 

~Time Skip~                                                                                                                                                                             (his in the dorm)

Yoongi open'd the door to see a serious but sexy hoseok"Hey.." he said in a dark tone he sound'd like he was ready to kill someone"H-hey.."yoongi stutter a little scared to be honest"What was in the box YOONGI?"hoseok asked"N-Nothing nope n-nada here"he said while putting/drooping the box down"Suga baby I'm not stupid I know what's in that box I had a little peek when drooping it in front of your door"he said a little seductively"N-no y-you saw nothing t-this is,is,is for my little cousin s-she umm um ordered it to the wrong place yeah,yeah that heheh"yoongi said and gave a little chuckle"No,no One she didn't you took it with you to you're studio how do I know that you may be asking, I asked jungkook since he saw you leave,And two what where you planing with that three inch dildo baby boy?huh?"hoseok said"I-"yoongi was about to say something till hoseok interrupted him"You where going to use it on you're self weren't you baby?"he said sending chill's down yoongi's spine "Y-no why do you care hoseok?"he said "Huh? this is why i care"he said getting closer to the older till he was face to face with him and then kissed him in the lip and yoongi gladly accept the kiss knowing he's been waiting for this since the day he saw hoseok,hoseok parted from the kiss to catch there breath"Let's take's this somewhere else baby boy"hoseok said in a sexy tone"O-ok"yoongi shyly stutter.They walk to the older's room since he had his own room parted from the other's ad started Making out"Baby bring me the box"hoseok commanded"Ok"yoongi said and walking out off the room to get the box"I'm back" said yoongi walking in the room and handing the box to the younger"Take all you're clothing off and get on all four's in the bed"he said "w-ok"yoongi said unsure but did as told "d-do I take m-my b-boxer's?"yoongi asked"what 'bout 'All you'r clothing' did you not understand yoongi?"hoseok said look around the box and getting the dildo out the box"Know get in all four's in the bed"hoseok told him and yoongi did as told to be honest he was so embarrassed his ass was in the air in front of hoseok and then he felt it one finger up his ass"Ah~h-hose-hoseok"yoongi said as hoseok kept fingering him"M-more d-daddy"hoseok was a little surprised by the name but did as told and put another finger in him going deeper,harder,and faster"M-m-more"and hoseok added a third finger and the told him self he was stretched enough and pulled the dildo in the older's ass "AH~ d-daddy"yoongi scream'd out in pain but in pleasure"F-Faster p-please daddy"yoongi beg'd and hoseok went faster making yoongi scream that woke up all the other member's"Come on it's 3 in the morning  let me sleep"jungkook scream'd out but yoongi and hoseok did hear him because they where do deep to even hear anything but moaning,All the member's got out off bed and walk to the room where the noise was coming from Yoongi's Room and then the herd it"d-daddy!"yoongi scream'd out "Wow either yoongi brought a girl to the dorm room or his being fucked by someone"taehyung said"Nope yoongi is bottom"Jin said as he's ear got closer to the door "Hoseok f-faster!~"yoongi said "hoseok is top!"jin said "Wow I never imagine yoongi getting fucked by hoseok" Namjoon said "Or by a boy in all"Jimin said after "I imagine yoongi hyung being top"Jungkook answer'd"we'll asked in the morning know back to bed I go" Jin said and soon everyone followed.

~BACK IN TH ROOM~ 

"DADDY!!"yoongi scream'd as he came for the second time "d-daddy yoonie t-tired"yoongi said like a tired baby,as hoseok pulled out off him"It's ok baby you can sleep"Hoseok said while pulling yoongi to him and falling into a dark slumber.

"Thank God They stop"Jungkook said while walking back to his room

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*.Stxr Out.*~