Yoonkook

3rd P.V
Jungkook has been Yoongi's boyfriend since high school and that's exactly 9 years with college not saying they didn't fight oh no,no,no they fought once in a while, once it got so bad poor Jeongguk slept in the floor one haha, well let's not get off topic.
Today was finally the day, what day you may ask Min Yoongi to marry him Jeongguk got up at 5:00 a.m, just to set everything up.
Flowers petals, The Ring, and all of his friends.
And now too wait......

-Two Hours Later-

"K-Kookie?" Yoongi asked with a worried tone, he got out of the bed but before he could get out the room he felt something soft under his foot, a petal red like the roses he had in his main garden he looked around him and found a note.

'Hey baby I now you must be like "where are you kookie?" But don't worry juts follow the flower petals.
Love you ❤️-Kookie'

"Oh-ok...I guess" he said and stared to follow the beautiful red with a hint of pink in them and some notes on the way saying things like.

'I love You-Kookie'
'Your my hole world-ggukie'
'Your the only one that makes me smile-J.K'

He was got there a little surprise still in pajamas he walked up to the Arch and surprise to see Jungkook in a full suit with a bunch of flowers in hand and all of mine and his friends all around us while video taping "Alright w-what's all this f-for ggukie?" Yoongi asked worried "Yoongi we've been together for almost 10 years so today's the day..." Jungkook began and turn around "Min Yoongi bod you want to live and be with me?"he asked "y-yes wh-why?" he answered "Then would you like to marry me Yoongi?" Jeongguk said while nearing in one foot "OH M-MY FUCKING G-GOD!!ARE YOU FUCKING LYING??!!" Yoongi said near tears "Yes!!Yes!!Yes!! Jungkook I want to fucking marry you"Yoongi said and hugged his now Fiancé kissing him all over the face.
"Oh ima cry" Jin comment,  which made every body give out a little chuckle.

"I love You, Jeon Jungkook"
"I love You, Jeon Yoongi"

—————————————————
Happy new year!!!🎆🎊