Sope

Yoongi Can Sing

SOPE

BTS where in a concert in Seoul, But something  had  happened before their last song Jungkook their main vocalist had to use the man's Room it was an emergency so when his part came up nobody but ARMY where sing till Yoongi decided to join them and as soon as he began to sing everything went silent like when you say something awkward snd everything go's BOOM yeah that's how it went, But he wasn't playing around nor was he sing bed to be honest he sounded like an angel (an:sorry for what I'm going to say next) it was even better than Jungkook and Jimin (sorry) so when the other members heard him they were shock they didn't know what to do.

When he stoped singing he realized what happened and covered his face with his hands and began to doubt him self till he heard screaming, clapping, and then felt a warm embrace he looked up and saw how happy their faces where "DAM!!!THATS MY BEST FRIENDS!!!" Hoseok screamed in the microphone and hugged him.

Yoongi got butterflies every time him and Hoseok hugged or even made physical contact he didn't know what this feeling was but it made him feel shy over his younger friend it's like...love, something he stopped feeling years ago till he met Hoseok.
So today he decided that after the concert he would tell him about his feeling after all what could go wrong?

"Hey Hoseok?"Yoongi asked with an unsure voice "Yes?"he responded "Can w-we talk somewhere else?" "Sure buba!" Hoseok said with a wide smile, Yoongi m grabbed Hoseok wrist and a walked inside a bath room and locked it.
"Hey so-Ugh j have no ideas how to say this cause it mite ruin our friendship!"Yoongi said with his hands covering his face "Hey nothing can ruin out friendship I promise" Hokseok said whole taking Yoongis hand away from his face and looking at his dark brown eyes with lust and love and Yoongi felt weak on his legs "w-well I just-okay, HoseokIwantedtosaythatIlikeyoumorethanfriendsandmorthenbrotherIhopeyouknowwhatImeansolikeimsorryifthisruinsourfriendsshipsorryIknowyoudontfeelthesame!!!"
Yoongi said then covered his face so he didn't need to see what happened next.
"Hey kitten look at me?"Hoseok said while lifting Yoongis face with his index finger.
Yoongis face had some tears ruining down and ruining the make up he had on he smiled slightly and then went in for a kiss.
Once he kissed Yoongis cherry pink lips Yoongi melted into the kiss Hoseok licked Yoongis lips and Yoongi opened his mouth for a French kiss the moment was beautiful well at least for them till somebody knock on the door and ruined it, "HobiHyung? Yoongi Hyung?"Jungkook said from the other side "Y-yes?"Yoongi questioned  "well we're going know that van is waiting for you two!"The younger said before walking away.
"Will continue this when we get to the dorm my little singer"Hoseok said winking and leaving the older with a fluster look "w-w-wait w-wha?"Yoongi said but he had already left.
Once they got to the dorm Yoongi was rushed to Hoseok Room and slammed into the door and broke into a huge make out.
"Ho-Hobi~"Yoongi said once Hoseok stared giving hickeys in his jaw and neck "that's not my name now buba"Hoseok said with a stream voice "D-daddy!"Yoongi said as he felt Hoseokshand travel down his  waits and down to his bum "shush bun,bun don't want the others to find out now do we?"he said a grabbing his ass in his hand "n-no da-daddy-" Yoongi said trying to keep his noise in, Hoseok took Yoongi to his bed and began to rip his clothing off once all of Yoongi clothing were off all he had on where his red panties that on the back said 'yes daddy' Hoseok was surprised at what he would wear but lord did he love it  "Dam Doll I didn't know you wear that dam it's making me hard"Hoseok said while moving his hands up and down Yoongis ass and waits "d-daddy please!"Yoongi said as his hard cock was standing a needy "okay doll I'm going but since your so needed how about you finger your self for me while I take my clothing off?"Hoseok asked the boy "o-okay"Yoongi said began to do what he was asked to do he turn so he was facing the wall and his ass was facing the other he took his panties off and began to finger him self  "mmm d-daddy p-please"Yoongi said as just his fingers aren't what he was craving he wanted Hoseoks Cock in him fucking him fast and hard almost balls deep.
"D-daddy I n-need you pl-please" Yoongi said still fingering him self  "alright baby take you fingers out" Hoseok said and once Yoongi took his fingers out his hole Hoseok began to do his magic he began to fucking Yoongi hard almost as if he was reading Yoongis mind, to Hoseok Yoongis moans were like music and vocals to Hoseok ears it's sounded like a melody to his ears he didn't wanted to end but it had to.
"D-daddy I-AH! C-cum-" Yoongi tried to say in between moans "me too my vocal king~"Hoseok said nearing his climax "D-DADDY!!"Yoongi said while coming and not long after the older male.
"Dam baby that was good"Hoseok said going to get a towel for the both to get clean, Once he came back he saw that the older had already went to sleep.

"Sweet dreams baby~"

_____________________
Okay I need y'all opinion should I make a story the Yoongi is secretly a singer but doesn't like his voice when he sings so he hidden it by rapping???

It's sounds kinda cool ngl