Chapter 2

__________*Car Park*_______________

Tony's POV

As I was walking to my car someone blew on my neck. I jumped round and grabbed the culprit. I swung her over my shoulder and carried a squealing Ziva to my car. I slipped her into shotgun and climbed in the drivers side. I'd rather not have another accident!

________*Tony and Ziva's Place*_____

30 minutes later we were home and Ziva headed straight to bed and I followed suit.

*Next Morning*

"Wake up, Sweetcheeks," I whispered as I nudged Ziva.

"What time is it?" murmured Ziva

"It's 8:30," I told her.

"We're gonna be late!" she cried worriedly.

"It's ok, mon petit pois, Gibbs said that we don't have to be in 'til noon," I said to her, reassuringly. "Why don't I make breakfast?"

"Okay then, hairy butt," replied Ziva.

I walked into the kitchen and started rummaging through the fridge for something to make.

Ziva's POV

I snuggled down into my blanket as I listened to Tony messing in the kitchen. I had a feeling something was going to happen today, as yesterday I was walking out of the elevator and I heard Tony and McGee saying, "tomorrow, alright Boss?" to Gibbs.

I climbed out of the bed and shouted to Tony that I was going to take a shower.

When I was in the shower I was just thinking about everything, about how I met Jenny, how I met Tony and as I was washing my hair, about how glad I was that I met them.

When I climbed out and got dried I started blow drying my hair I started thinking about what I should wear today. I was thinking something nice maybe. NOT a dress though. I don't really wear dresses, except for if I'm going undercover or if it is a REALLY special event. I picked out a nice green shirt and black leggings, and I chose nice black boots.

As I walked to the kitchen I smelt bacon, toast, eggs and sausages. Yum!

I walked into the kitchen and saw Tony placing to plates of food on the kitchen table.

"You look nice," he said.

"Thanks," I replied.

"Now, lets eat!" exclaimed Tony

1 hour later

"C'mon Tony," I shouted.

"Coming!" he shouted back.

When he was finally ready we went out to the car and started driving to the Navy Yard.