Chapter 13

Gibb's POV

2 weeks after wedding

As I drove Tony, Ziva, Abby and McGee to the airport to go to their separate honeymoon destinations, I was feeling quite emotional. My babies were all grown up, and going on their honeymoons!

I asked McGee and Tony where they were taking Abby and Ziva.

MG: Well, I will tell you when we get to the airport, as it is a surprise for Abby.

T: Well, Boss, McGee can tell you where I am going as we are going to the same place!

Z+A: What!? Really?! Yay!!

A: We can go shopping together!

Z: And we can go to the beach, and the markets, and the shops, oh wait, you said that, and the...

A: ZIVA!!!!!

Z: What? Oh, sorry!

Ziva blushed and I laughed.

Ten minutes later I pulled into the airport parking lot.

As Tony and McGee got out of the car and got the bags and suitcases out, Abby and Ziva took them into the airport. McGee pulled me to one side when I had said goodbye to Abby and Ziva.

MG: So Tony and I have decided to take them to...

_________________________

Sorry it took so long, so I hope you haven't all deleted this story from your library... if you haven't thank you...

On a happier note, its 3 days to Christmas!!! comment your favourite Christmas song!! Mine is I wish it could be Christmas everyday by wizzard..(video above/on side)

Also comment your opinion on Harry Potter.

Hannah xx💀