Chapter 16

Haiiii guys I'm baaaaaack!!!!!!
Sorry I haven't updated in so long it's bc I have exams and I have to revise😭 also guess what I got for Christmas!!!!!!!! So I've been pretty busy watching them all again and again..... But anyway!!! Here's a new chappy😘

This is set a while later, when they are home from the honeymoon...

Tony's PoV
As I woke up and rolled over, expecting to see my beautiful wife, I smiled as I smelt pancakes...
Ziva was making me anniversary pancakes!!

Yep! It was our anniversary.. Not out wedding anniversary but its been 9 years since we first met!

I got up, showered, got dressed, grabbed Ziva's present and walked out to the kitchen.

Sitting on my plate was a huge pile of pancakes covered in maple syrup! Just the way I like them!!

Also in front of my plate was a small box and a large box.

I sat down and Ziva sat beside me.
"Happy anniversary Tony!" she shouted.

I handed her her present and told her to open hers first.

She took it, tore off the paper and opened it.

"Tony, it's beautiful!" she exclaimed.

I had got her a charm bracelet with different charms

There was a Star of David, a gun and a heart with the date we first met engraved on the back.

"Oh Tony! I love it! Thank you so much!" she squealed as she put it on.

"Now you open yours! Open the big one first!" she told me.

So I lifted the big one, tore off the paper and inside was a full box set of Magnum PI, signed by Tom Selleck!!!

"Ziva, where did you get this?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter... Now! Open the second one!"

So I picked up the second one and tore off the paper. It was a box, about the same size as the one I gave Ziva...

"I hope you haven't got me a charm bracelet!" I joked.

I opened the box and gasped!

"Ziva!! You're.....