Chapter 7

________*One Year Later*________

Ziva's POV

The seizures stopped about 6months ago and I got out of hospital.

Today Abby and I were looking at wedding dresses. Abby wanted a black one and I wanted a classic white one. We had been looking for a while and we thought we had found the ones.

Abby's was a black dress with lace detail on it and it had lots of diamanté on it.

Mine was a white lace dress that had a sweetheart neckline with long lace sleeves. It also had lace detail. The skirt was like a princess dress but not too big.

Abby decided that McGee was wearing a black suit with a red tie and I had decided that Tony would also wear a black suit and red tie.

We had decided on doing a joint wedding.

Kate and Kelly were going to be the flower girls. We decided that they would wear white dresses with black belts and carry red roses.

Breena and Jenny were going to be our bridesmaids and they were wearing deep red dresses with black belts. Gibbs and Palmer were the best men wearing black suits and black ties with red roses in their lapels.

As you have probably guessed, our theme was red and black.

Ducky was coming to the wedding as well.

As we were flicking through wedding magazines, we couldn't find the perfect venue.

Then I had an idea!

"Abbs, why don't we have it somewhere away, like Italy or Spain!?!" I asked.

"That's a great idea!" she exclaimed.

We called Tony and McGee and told them to get over here.

5 minutes later, Gibbs, Tony, McGee and Palmer were over here and we told them our idea.

"Abby and I have decided where we want to have the wedding..." I said, excitedly.

"Italy!" exclaimed Abby.

"We could have it at my dad's!" replied Tony. They had been getting along a lot better now. "I mean it's big enough!"

10 minutes later

Tony's POV

As I rang my dad, I wondered if he would let us.

"Anthony DiNozzo speaking," he answered.

"It's me dad," I told him.

"Oh, hiya Junior, how are things? You haven't rang me in a while!" he replied.

"Well Dad, I was just wondering if, well. It's just I'm getting married'"

"Congratulations Junior!" he interrupted me, " Is it Ziva?" he asked

"Yeah Dad, and we were wondering if we could have the wedding at your place?" I replied.

"Sure Junior, when is it?" he pondered.

"Summer," I told him.

"Well then it's settled. The weddings gonna be here." he replied.

"Thanks Dad!"

As I hung up and walked back into the kitchen were everyone was, they all looked at me.

"Pack your bags, we are going to Italy!" I shouted!