Chapter 14

This chapter is dedicated to @shapyradel for her lovely comment on my last chapter and to @nciscrazy123 for supporting me!

___________________________

Ziva's POV

6 hours later we got of the plane without even knowing where we were. Tony and McGee had hired a private jet, that was once the plane that the President flew in!

They went to a great length just making sure that we were still in the dark about our destination when we had arrived there.

After our flight there was an hour long limo ride to the hotel.

After long last we pulled up outside our hotel.

We stepped out and Abby squealed with excitement as we saw our hotel. It had a spa and a huge waterpark.

T+MG: Welcome to Aqua Fantasy Hotel, Spa and Waterpark!

A: Where are we though?

Z: Turkey

T: How did you know?

Z: I speak and read Turkish.. I saw at the airport.

Tony's POV

Argh my sneaky ninja. She can speak Turkish too?!

Abby was so excited as she buzzed around McGee.

A:What will we do first??? Where is our room??? Can we check in yet???

MG: I don't know, we will find out and yes let's go!!

As we checked in Ziva looked out to the pool.

She looked at me longingly, desperately wanting to go swimming.

I walk over to her and say, "Hey Zi, we can go to the pool if you like after we leave our bags in the room, we have a room on the bottom floor with a pool outside, because that pool is closing now. Or we have special access to the jacuzzis on the roof."

"I would like that Tony," she answered, " so we better find our room.

___________________________

2 in one day!!!

Comment if you get the reference in the picture!

Hannah xx💀