"Im Fine"

Tony dusted off the glass cut into his skin. This was most definitely not his first time getting mini stabs from glass. It didn't hurt that bad. He's definitely had worse than being thrown against a couple walls. I mean. No offense Peter. He was strong yeah, but Tony had gotten used to it. He's Ironman.

But what exactly happened, Tony wasn't sure of. Peter called him to pick him up, but freaked out when he came? Tony walked out of the bathroom. But Peter was no where in sight.

When Tony turned to the side he saw the doors to the place. One was knocked done and on the floor, and other one one of the hinges was broken. Tony started to run out the door.

He saw webs away in the distance. No. He webbed when he wasn't in his suit? Tony got his suit on and flew, following the webs that hung from the buildings.

-

No one seemed to notice. Peter got to his apartment building but collapsed to the ground. He couldn't go in there. He started to have a panic attack. He was breathing fast, but no air came to is lungs.

He pulled off his shirt, but still didn't help. Some people walked by and looked at him weird. A kid with his shirt off on the ground. But no one seemed to ask him if he was alright or anything.

He tried to get up after about seven minutes, but he fell down again.

He bumped his head on the pavement, giving him a major headache.

"Ah damnit" he said and put his hand to his throbbing head. It started to get worse and some black blotches started to appear then disappear.

No. He didn't want to faint again. He pushed himself up again, and fell again. God. He was supposed to be strong.

The ground shook behind him, and he looked up to see Ironman.

Can't he just leave me alone?

But that thought quickly went away. He hurt him. He did that to the only person he really loved who was older than 18. Peter stared up at him and Tony made the suit go away.

"Hey Pete...." Peter's nose started to run again, but he still didn't cry. Tony kneeled down to be next to Peter. And as much as Peter wanted to scoot away to make sure he didn't do anything, but instead he fell onto Tony and wrapped his arms around him.

He still wasn't crying, he just hugged Tony.

Tony was confused, but still put one arm around Peter dragging him closer. They were at an award length before so now Peter has pressed up against him, his head on Tony's shoulder.

Tony didn't know what was going on, but didn't want to ask yet. Last time he tried he freaked out.

Peter was hugging him for a long time, so Tony started to wonder if he was crying. But he wasn't crying, Tony relasided after a few minutes.

When Peter went to pull away, finally noticing how embarrassing he was being, Tony was searching his face. Peter knew Tony wanted to know what was going on.

Tony stood. Peter looked up at him and there was a hand waiting. Peter put his hand in the billionaires and he pulled Peter up. Tony helped Peter walk and there was a car waiting.

Peter looked at Tony confused. When did he get the car.

"I told Friday to bring it," Peter only nodded before getting in the backseat. Tony slid in the back also, not wanting to leave yet.

"Do you want to tell me what's going on?"

Peter realized Tony had no idea what was happening. Why he was being so weird. He called him to come get him then yelled at him when he did. Peter took a breath and looked out the window.