Four Sides

Wanda sat at the island. She twirled a glass of cranberry juice with her hand. It didn't have alcohol, of course. She was still underage.

She looked at the glass. She thought of her brother. God, she really missed him. She felt like she didn't think of him enough.

Everyone went out, they invited her but she declined.

The elevator opened. She turned around. Peter walked through the elevator doors. He was looking down at his hands. His hands were shaking.

She stood up and his eyes instantly jerked to her. He started to walk backwards, his eyes full of fear.

Was he scared of her? She held her breath, there was only one way to find out.

She started to read his brain. He was still backing away, not taking his eyes off of her. It was like he knew what she was doing because he quickly turned around and walked away quickly.

Wanda's eyes softened. This kid was going through so much. She started to walk towards him. He felt that she was, and he ran towards the stairs.

She wanted to run after him, but decided it wasn't a good idea. She wanted to see what he was thinking for herself. She walked to the elevator and pressed the down button.

-

Peter was hungry, but didn't want to go upstairs to see everybody. He just used the elevator to go to his room. He cringed at himself. He hated he was calling it his room.

When he opened the door, his SpideySense started to go off. He pressed himself against the door, scared. He was scared of something. He wanted to scream, he was never scared. But he didn't have his suit.

He took a deep breath and started to slowly walk around the room. His throat started to burn. As he walked around the room the SpideySense got worse, but as he kept walking it died down. He wanted to say everything was fine now, but he knew that wasn't right.

He walked back, and the SpideySense was coming from TV. he quickly turned it on.

-

Tony watched at Peter walked away, glaring at the back of his head. Scared? He was Tony Stark. He wasn't scared of anything. He rolled his eyes and started to walk towards his desk.

His started to feel lightheaded but shrugged it off. He turned his direction to go get an Advil or two. His head started to get worse.

He just shook his head, trying to make it go away. But that made it even worse. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fell to the ground.

-

Steve didn't go with everyone out to dinner. They wanted to go to an early dinner than a bar, but he couldn't get drunk and he just wanted to be alone.

It was only the kid, Wanda, Tony, and him in the whole tower. He was in his room that was pretty empty. He was bored, so he decided to turn on the TV. He skipped a few channels. He saw the security one, boring. Something called Disney X.D. Wait, wasn't there already a Disney Channel? These are confusing times.

He went to the news. Normally he watched this because it was the only thing that really interested him. Something about a school was on. He just decided to go back to the security cameras. He didn't mean to be stalkerish he just wanted to see what everyone was doing.

Wanda was talking to Peter it looked like. Peter was backing away. Then he started to walk fast. What happened? She started to walk towards the teen but he ran away. She then started to go to the elevator.

What happened? Not only was Steve bored but he also wanted to know what was going on so he watched where Peter was.

Peter was at the stairs, and instead of walking or running down them, he jumped down the middle. Steve held his breath. Peter flung his arm up and webbed to the third bottom railing. He didn't hit the ground. He dropped the web and landed on his feet. Steve let out his breath of air.

Steve watched as Peter walked to the door. Was he leaving? As if he changed his mind he turned around. He walked into an empty room.

Steve decided he would head down to him. Make sure he's okay.

-

Sorry it's so short :(

Whatcha think? I wanna know.

-Love You Lots💞