Q n' A!

Spoilers (duh)

So. If you thought this was a chapter I am very sorry. This is not a chapter, and there will be no more actual chapters (except bonus chapters, Ofc 🤭)

So I will be answering my most frequently asked questions!

Q: can you explain Steve's storyline in this?

A: okay, this might take awhile. The book starts where just a month after they got back together from Captain America: Civil War (obviously this doesn't follow the actual MCU timeline) and Tony is still very mad. They never really really talked it out, so he is still upset. Steve on the other hand feels very guilty. He wants to make up with Tony, but Tony obviously doesn't want to. Steve tries his best to try to get Tony to make up with him, but he never does. Then when Bucky comes, there's some Stucky tension. I mean, even Tony sensed it. So obviously Steve liked both Tony and Bucky. When Peter went to love with Rachel and Bruce Wayne, Tony got even worse with Steve. He blocked him out completely, just like before. Then Peter disappeared from the snap. Steve didn't talk to Tony the whole five years, so whatever chance they had of getting together was gone.

I am not Steve, although I write these characters emotions and everything, I still do not fully know what they will do or how they feel. But I think when Tony came back from space with Nebula and Pepper and Tony hugged, I think Steve was jealous. He knew he could never have Tony, as he was too late.

Q: what did Bucky mean when he said that he thought Peter was hiding something.

A: Uhh I don't know. People are wrong all the time, even the famous James Barnes. But it threw you all off ;). If Peter was hiding something, I didn't even know about it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Q: why would you do that to me? 😭😭. Why would you make such a sad ending?

A: as Tony said, "everyone wants a happy ending, but it doesn't always roll that way". I wanted to make something you guys have never seen. You've seen Infinty War and Avengers: Endgame grieving, and you've seen cute cuddly IronDad. But I do not think you've ever seen both, or at least not to this extent.

Q: Bruce Wayne? Batman? What??

A: okay, I've explained this many time but obviously not everyone can see it. Bruce Wayne is not Batman in this universe. He just a rich guy who owns a huge company, no super hero and no bats.

Q: what was with the dimensional thing with Stony?

A: okay, I know this would be confusing for some people. When Steve went back to live with the love of his life, he didn't mean Peggy. He went back to a different universe and got with Tony there. Civil War never happened in that universe, so they never met Peter (Mr.) Strange opened the portal so Steve could show Tony Peter. Does that make sense?

Q: will you be writing another book?

A: I've been writing since before I was 9, sure they sucked (We don't talk about School Mystery 😂. I am never showing you guys that slskksks) but I've always like writing. I used to write romance high school on @xxroseycutexx , (don't read my old aphmau fanfics I was super young). So basically, I think I am always going to be writing stories. But I love IDYT, it is my first ever completed book. So I do not think I can ever write anything as successful (it is not that successful but I got to 50K!!!!) or good as this. But I am trying to think of another book :).

Q: will I write a sequel....?

A: well.....

I have no idea. I think it would so much fun to write a second book, about Steve and Tony's life I am the other universe. They go and find Peter and everything like that. Would you like to see that?

But don't get your hopes up. It may not happen.

-

I really can't tell you how much I love you guys. IDYT would energy have been the same if it wasn't for you! Heck, I probably was going to stop after chapter 4. Thank you so much for 50K+ read sand 2K+ votes. You guys mean the world to me.

I love each and every one of you.

Whatcha Think? I Wanna Know.

-Love You All💞