A Sob.

A sob.

Tony turned his head to follow the sound. Peter was on the couch with his head in his hands. He was crying.

Tony was shocked. This was the first time he heard Peter cry. When he took the suit away you could see he was on the verge of tears, but he wasn't crying.

Tony finally decided to stop standing in place like an idiot, and walk towards his kid.

"Peter...?" Tony said. Peter instantly stopped shaking and crying. He slowly lifted his head. He looked up at Tony.

Tony was here. Tony was here!

No. This couldn't be right. He's seeing things.

"Mr. Stark..?" He said. His voice was soft and light and so vulnerable. Tony just noticed Peter was still calling him Mr. Stark. How had he not picked up on that?

"Yeah it's me," he went to sit down. Peter instantly shook his head fast.

"Wait. I'm sorry, I spilled milk everywhere and I tried to clean it up. But then I just-.... And I ruined your super expensive couch which is probably worth more than-."

"Peter. Calm down, I don't care." Tony say down on the wet couch. He tried his best not to cringe. It wasn't that Peter ruined the ouch, he didn't care about that. He could buy a new couch whenever he wanted. But the fact that it felt like he was sitting in a puddle.

The tears were still streaming down Peter's face fast. Peter constantly moved his hand up to wipe them away, but they came down so fast.

"What are you doing up?" Tony asked Peter. Peter just looked ahead. He didn't want to talk about it. But if he didn't talk he knew it would get worse. But telling Mr. Stark all of his problems would be pathetic. Maybe he should see a therapist...

"Peter. You have to talk to me," Tony said. Peter finally looked at him. His eyes were red and puffy and his skin was pale. The poor kid...

"I- I was. I was asleep... and I had this dream-." Peter took a breath. "Nightmare. That you were gone and -."

A sob escaped Peter mouth. He wanted to put his hands over his mouth to stop the others from coming out. He kept his hands in fists by his lap.

"And everyone blamed me and I had to go into the system and now it just fully dawned on me that Aunt May is dead. And she's not coming back. Ever. And that I was so selfish I didn't even find out the reason she's gone!" Peter was just looking at Tony. Peter's face was all scrunched up since he was crying.

"Peter. You're not selfish. I know, you miss her. She was an amazing woman and-." He stopped talking when Peter broke out into a fit of sobs. He moved his head onto Tony's chest.

Tony was frozen for a second, before recovering and brought his hands up and put them on Peter's hair. Peter was sobbing and wetting Tony's shirt. But Tony could care less.

No one spoke except for the occasional 'shh' from Tony. But besides that the only noise was Peter's sobbing. After a few minutes Peter finally spoke between sobs.

"Is she really never coming back? And I really never going to see her again?" He asked. Tony wanted to say no, wanted to tell him that she's not gone forever. But she was.

"I'm so sorry..." Peter just kept sobbing.

"A week before..."

"Shh. You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." Tony assured him. Peter just kept talking after a minute of thought.

"-Everything. We had a fight. She didn't want me out too late patrolling and gave me an earlier curfew. I was so mad that when I went out I didn't come back by that time. I actually stayed out later than a normal curfew. So when I went back she was still up. She had set up a movie and snacks for us to watch. That was why she gave me the earlier curfew so we could hang out. She was... worried. She said she never thought that I would do that to her. That I would disobey her. So she thought something happened to me and she was so scared."

"But when he found out I just didn't follow her rule she was so disappointed. I remember seeing the look on her face. And then she went to bed. And the next morning she acted like nothing happened but I felt so guilty. And I wished- I wish I would've just gone back on time. Because then we could've had more time together..."

Tony took in the story. Woah, that was a lot.

"God and the look of her face. Ugh... I hate fighting. All that time I took away from us just because of me being petty." Peter said. He finally lifted his head up and wiped his eyes.

"I'm going to sleep. Thank you and I'm sorry." Peter stood up.

"Are you sure?" Tony asked him. Peter nodded. He started to walk away. He pressed the elevator button and felt Tony watch him. The door opened.

"And Peter?" He looked at Tony. "It's not your fault so don't go thinking that." Tony said sternly. Peter seemed shocked at that. He just nodded and walked into the elevator, the doors closing right away.

All that time I took away from us just because of me being petty.

He stood up, off to a room that he hadn't been to in a while.

-

Yeah! Updates :). My cousin is coming over today and then she's staying for a week. Then I to California for three weeks so I might be posting every other day instead. :(. And if I don't post please don't be mad! I'm really truly sorry :(.

Whatcha think? I wanna know.

-Love You All