Lab

And Steve was crying? He's never seen Steve cry.

"It's just some awkward tension from Germany, but that's it," Tony replied. Peter didn't really believe him, but decided to drop it. He already pushed enough. "Now, lets go do something."

"What do you want to do?" Tony asked as they left the room.

"Uhh. I don't know, I don't care. Whatever," Peter shrugged. Tony looked at the kid. There must've been something he wanted to do.

"Okay. What to stay in the tower or leave?"

"Uhh," Peter wanted to leave but stay here at the same time. Maybe staying in for a few more weeks would be a good idea. "Stay?"

"Of course. Whatever you want, want to go down to my lab?" Pete's eyes lit up. Tony's personal lab? Peter nodded his head so fast, Tony thought he was going to pull a muscle.

"Yes!" Tony laughed, and he asked Friday to bring them down to the lab.

They were working on some coding for Pepper Potts suit. They were about half n hour in when Tony wanted to do something more exciting.

"Want me to bring Banner down to help us?" Peter turned to look at Tony. Peter had some glasses on that were Tony's. Apparently they had the same type of vision. The glasses fell down a little, they rested on his nose and Peter's eyes couldn't see out of the glasses anymore.

Ever since his spider bite he didn't need glasses anymore, but sometimes he still liked to wear them.

"Yeah! Of course," Peter was excited, but tried to hide it. I'm hanging out with the Avengers!

Tony smiled and nodded. He went to the elevator to get Bruce, leaving Peter alone in his lab. He trusted him.

The elevator went up and it dinged. The doors smoothly slide opened. Everyone was talking around the couch, the TV paused.

They all looked over at Tony. Tony slowly walked into the room and toward the team. What was going on?

Rhodey's eyes showed some type of emotion. But Tony only glanced at him and didn't notice it. He was too busy looking at everyone else.

"Hey guys... what's up?" Wanda was the first to talk about it.

"You brought a fourteen year old kid to Germany?" Tony paused. He instantly looked at Rhodey. That was the emotion, guilt.

"He was fifteen-"

"It doesn't matter," this conversation sounds an awful lot familiar.

"He can handle himself, and he's fine, isn't it?"

"He can handle himself? Jesus listen to yourself! You brought him here because he couldn't handle himself!" Steve argued. He was mad, how could Tony be so irresponsible?

"He lost his last living family! But you never did care about family deaths, now did you?" Steve's face was hard. Cold. His wall built back up over the week.

"That's enough, guys," Nat said, interrupting them before it turned worse, "he's fine, we all know that. It just wasn't a good idea and we need you to know that,"

Tony just glared at them. He didn't need their judgement.

"I just came up to say that Bruce, Peter wanted you to hang out with him in the lab," Tony turned and walked away. He was so over all of them. Why was he even still here in the first place?

It is his tower, he lets them live here. And they yell at him? He literally pays for everything. There hasn't been anything bad in a while. Maybe they shouldn't live together anymore, and if anything happens they can just meet up.

He went into the elevator and went down to his lab. He typed the passcode in and it beeped and opened.

Peter was still in the same spot in glasses. Peter looked up at him.

"Where's Bruce?" Tony sat down at his desk across from Peter.

"I don't know if he's coming or not," Tony answered truthfully. He didn't really know because Bruce never replied. Although he had a slight feeling he wasn't coming down.

"Did you hurt him...?" Tony snapped his head over to Peter. What did he just say?

Peter wasn't looking at him, his cheeks red. He was embarrassed but he wanted to know what happened. Tony was surprised. He thought he would hurt Bruce? Who does he think he is?

"No. I would never hurt him. Why would you think that?" Peter looked up at Tony, but didn't look up. He only moved his eyes to his.

"I heard it... and I saw the tent," Tony's mouth was partly opened and his eyebrows were furrowed. Then it came together, he was talking about Steve. Why was everyone always talking about him?

"Look, Kid-."

"No. I don't know if you can tell, but I hate it when you call me kid. You seemed to notice before but now you don't even care," Peter was mad. He didn't tell him anything and he didn't seem to care about what was hurting him.

Then he felt guilty. Tony took him in and he didn't have to tell him everything. Peter didn't tell Tony everything.

"Mr. Stark... I'm. I'm sorry,"

"It's okay, Peter. But you can't keep snapping on me like that,"

"I know! I'm trying!" Peter put his head in his hands. He wasn't crying still, but just embarrassed.

"Yes," Tony replied. Peter looked up at him. "I did. I punched him. Then I blasted him..."

Peter looked at him. Steve wanted to make up, he was saying sorry. They should.

"Why?"

"Because... because he betrayed me, Peter. He knew Bucky killed my parents and he didn't tell me. Instead he defended him,"

"But he said sorry. He was always there for you," Peter was defending Steve? Breath, Tony. He's just a kid. He doesn't know any better.

"He was always there for me? How," Tony was getting mad but he tried to stay calm.

"The phone, he gave you that flip phone," how did Peter know that?

"Doesn't change what he did," Tony stood. He was going to walk out, but he couldn't walk out on Peter. He just decided to walk over to a different desk an opened the drawer.

He took out the flip phone Steve gave him before. He held it up.

"This doesn't change how he left. He defended him,"

"But he's different. He came back," Tony stood there for a second. He just threw the phone back into the drawer and shut it.

"Doesn't matter-."

"You want to know what I think?" He didn't wait for Tony's reply, "I think you're making up excuses on why not to forgive him. I think you're scared," Tony was stunned.

"Scared of what?"

"I don't know, Mr. Stark. You tell me," He then stood up, and talked as if that conversation never happened. "I'm hungry,"

-

Sorry it's a little short.

Whatcha think? I wanna know.

-Love You All💞