"Why Does Everybody Leave Me...?"

"Right behind you," Friday announced. Tony flinched, was Steve watching him the whole time? He literally just had a panic attack by almost saying his name.

He froze in his spot, not moving. He really hoped the ground would swallow him whole right now.

Shit. Steve totally saw that whole thing.

His hand started shaking, but he grabbed a hold of his arms. He held his own hands but his knees went weak.

No. Not again.

His headache grew, and he couldn't breathe. He tried to suck in, but it came out so shaky. He still couldn't breathe and the walls started closing in.

He put his hands straight out, and if to try to push the walls back.

There was a hand on his waist, and held Tony up. Tony seemed to freak out even more, and he started to fall to the ground.

There was another hand on the other side of his waist. The person held Tony up.

"C'mon Tony, just breathe." The person said. Tony nodded, still trying. "In and out, c'mon. Do it with me."

The person grabbed Tony's shaking hand, and put it on their own stomach. They dramatically sucked air in and then let it out.

They did it a few more times, this time with Tony.

When the attack passed, Tony turned around. He looked at Steve's face, having to look up.

"Thank you," Tonysaid to the tall man. Why was he so tall? He wasn't one to thank people, like ever. Unless it was Pepper, of course.

"Are you okay?" Steve asked Tony. Steve was honestly surprised Tony was even talking to him. Tony didn't even seem to remember they were supposed to be fighting.

"Yeah. I-" oh crap. What was Steve doing here again? He wasn't supposed to be talking to him. He cringed at himself, god he's so embarrassing.

"Tony?"

"I- I should go,"

-

Once Steve was sure Tony was fully in the room, he decided to walk to the room across from Peter's. He sat down in the empty room. There was a chair and a desk with a computer, but that's it. He debated if he should ask the question or not for a minute.

"Friday... show the security footage of guest room #3," he felt like a stalker, but he wanted to know what was going on.

He saw Tony laying down next to Peter, Tony's hand in his hair. He smiled at the footage. When did Peter become such a softy?

He keeper the footage up, but started trying to go on his phone. Key word being trying.

He turned it on and got to the home screen. He smiled, proud of himself. But he shouldn't be too proud, he didn't even have a password. All he had to do was turn it on, and swipe.

He went to his Twitter, and tried to set it up again. He tried once and it almost worked. But when it said they sent something to his email he was confused. He didn't know how to get to his email.

He typed in what he wanted his username to be and password. But it said the username was already taken. Steve's mouth dropped open. Who took CaptainAmerica ? No one else was Captain America so why would someone else use it?

He looked up when he heard a noise coming from the footage. He saw Tony slowly getting up trying not to wake Peter. Steve had a soft smile on his face. Tony was such a sweetheart to this random kid.