You Heard Me

"Just decide!" Clint said and leaned his head back with a frown on his face.

"Stop, you're going to break your neck," Nat said and slapped him lightly on the head. Clint moved his head back up but crossed his arms.

"This is a difficult question! This is like, the question of the year!" Peter said and scrolled through his phone to look at his possibilities.

"Oh my god, Spider boy. If you don't decide in ten seconds I'm going to throw your dumbly expensive phone across the room and decide myself." Clint said and reached out to snatch Peter's phone. Peter quickly pulled his arm back, taking his phone out of reach. Natasha just hit Clint again.

Dumbly expensive phone? That made Peter feel guilty.

"Don't listen to him, Pete. Decide whenever you want," Natasha said and gave him an encouraging smile. Clint narrowed his eyes at her, and when Nat noticed she glared right back. They seemed to be having a conversation, maybe even war, with their eyes.

"Uhhh,"

"Okay look kid, I love you and all, but it's just what we're eating for dinner. Even I'm getting hungry and that's saying something." Tony said and looked over Peter's shoulder to also look at the places Peter was looking at on his phone.

Everyone whipped their heads to look at each other with widened eyes. Even Natasha dropped her glare war/conversation with Clint to look at everyone. Peter didn't even seem to notice, and neither did Tony.

"Okay, okay, I'm trying!" He said and scrolled down more. He then just groaned and set his phone down. "What about that one place we ate from a few months back. With that super good and thin meat! I've been craving that ever since I left."

Tony furrowed his eyebrows. That one place we ate from a few months back? Did he miss that? He didn't have any memory of that.

He looked at the team to see if they knew what Peter was talking about. Everyone was just looking at each other with widened eyes and shocked faces. Why were they all looking at each other like that? Did they all hate the place Peter was talking about.

He was waiting for someone to notice his look so they could answer all these questions he had. Steve finally noticed Tony's look and looked at him.

Tony furrowed his eyebrows and glanced around the room, trying to send Steve his questions. Steve looked at Nat with wide eyes.

Did Steve understand Tony's questions but not want to answer them? Tony was so confused on what was going on.

Finally, Nat cleared her throat.

"Um- hey, Tony? Can I talk to you in the hall?" Nat asked and stood up. Tony also stood.

"Please," god, he had so many questions.

Wanda, Steve and Clint also stood up to follow. Nat looked at Clint, and he frowned but sat back down. Natasha knew if Clint came with them he'd say something to Tony he shouldn't.

Since in the living space there was actually no hallways, they walked towards the elevator. Before they walked in Tony looked at Peter.

Peter was back to looking at his phone. Clint moved forward to snatch his phone out of his hand. Peter must've sensed it, because he quickly moved his arm out of reach.

Tony smiled, and walked in.

"Okay-." Steve and Tony said at the same time, cutting each other off. They both looked at each other, waiting for the other to talk. "So-." They both started again at the same time. Nat just rolled her eyes, they screamed soul mates, obviously they were both straight, but in a different universe Natasha knew they were probably dating.

"Tony, you are going to adoptive Peter." Natasha stated. Tony looked away from Steve to look at Nat.

"What?"

"You heard me."

"I don't think that's your choice, Romanoff."

"Fine,"

"Good."

"Then I'm adopting him." They all snapped their head to look at Nat. What did she just say?

"What?" Tony asked, he knew Nat was protective of Peter but never thought she would adopt him. I mean, he knew if she was going to have kids she'd adopt because she can't physically have kids.

"You heard me," she restated.

"Oh. Um- okay. I guess." Tony said awkwardly. Natasha noticed this.

"So, guys since I'm adopting Pete, we're going to move out, I've been looking at some places in DC. And I can come around when you need me, of course," she said with a smile. Tony looked at her like she was crazy.

"Are you kidding? You can't leave," he stayed. Steve and Wanda just kind of watched as this played out.

"Why not, Stark? You don't care." Tony then noticed the game she was playing. She wasn't going to adoptive Peter or move to DC. Natasha saw that he finally noticed, and smirked. "See what I mean? You need to adopt Peter. Pepper loved him anyways!"

Tony for once didn't have a good comeback, he didn't even speak or reply. Maybe he should adopt Peter.

"You think so?" Natasha and Wanda both smiled. Wanda nodded and hit the button on the elevator to go back to the living space. Since they didn't ever move, the door just opened.

"You should talk to him, me and Nat will order dinner." Wanda whispered to him as they walked back in.

"Wait. But what are we having for dinner? And what place was Peter talking about when he said 'thin and good meat' or something?"

"We will eat there. And it was some place we ate at when you passed out. Speaking of that, have you been getting any sleep?"

When Peter was gone, Tony never steeped. But ever since he's been back he has been sleeping and eating a lot more. Tony just nodded.

"Uh- I uh. Peter, can I talk to you?" Peter looked away from Clint as they both tugged on Peters phone. Of course, Peter was going easy on him because it wasn't fair since he has super strength.

"Sure," Peter replied and let go of his phone. Since Peter let go, Clint went flying backwards.

They both walked into the kitchen. Peer sat at the island and Tony was in front of him. Tony leaned on the counter.

"Yeah?" Peter asked. He was a little scared of what Tony was going to say.

"So, I was thinking. Well, me and Nat have been talking, and Wanda. Steve was there, but he didn't really do anything. I mean, of course he likes you! It's just-." Tony stopped his ramble to take a deep breath. Peter got even more scared, what was he going to say?

"Is- is something wrong?" Tony opened his eyes to look down at Peter. It looked like he had tears in his eyes.

"What? No, of course not, Pete. What I'm trying to say is- maybe, it would be cool. But only if you want to. Okay, ik just going to say it. Would you like it if I- if me and Pepper adopted you?" Oh crap, he forgot to ask Pepper first.

Peter just looked at him with furrowed eyebrows for a second. Then his face broke down and he started crying.

Okay, so crying wasn't exactly the reaction Tony was looking for.

"Uhh- err, unless you don't want us to," Peter was still crying but then started shaking his head.

Was that a 'no, I don't want you to", or a "no, I want you to"?

"Does that mean you do or...?" Peter laughed even though he was still crying, and jumped up to hug Tony.

-

I know you guys are gonna be happy :) I feel like I have to say this because I keep getting asked it, sooo. It is not over! It'll go up to chapter 30 or 31! Also, thank you so much for 22K reads, 1K+ votes, and 1K+ comments!!!! Love you guys 💞💞

Whatcha think? I wanna know.

-Love You All💞