Avengers: Endgame

Steve heard the noise. The shaking of the building. Someone was here. Tony.

Steve quickly ran outside. There he was, Tony walking down the spaceship.

Steve's eyes instantly softened. Tony was okay. He ran to Tony, as fast as his legs could take him.

He helped Tony walk down the steps, and this time, Tony didn't yell at him.

"I couldn't stop him," Tony croaked out.

"We couldn't either," Steve replied as they walked. Tony stopped walking for a second, and turned to look at Steve. His eyes were vulnerable right now, and Tony was on the verge of tears.

"I lost the kid," Tony said, looking straight at Steve's face. Steve didn't know what to say, Peter was gone? There was a silence for a second.

"Tony, we lost."

"Yeah," he breathed out, he was so tired. "They said—." Pepper ran up to Tony and he turned to look at her. Tony let out a sigh, so relieved to see Pepper, she was still here.  "Oh,"

"Oh my god," Pepper was so relieved to see him. She was crying, tears started to stream down her face.

She thought he was lost, too.

Pepper hugged him, and Tony hugged her right back. And Steve just watched as they hugged, a look in his eyes.

Tony sat at the edge of his bed, his hands covering his mouth and nose, and his elbows on his legs.

It has been a week since Carol brought Nebula and him back to Earth.

With the good news, while Tony was up in space Pepper found out she indeed was pregnant.

Turns out Tony's visions do come true a lot of the time.

Pepper walked into the room, a sad smile on her face.

"Hey, Tony. Do you want to come downstairs? Natasha and Steve made breakfast."

Tony shook his head. He didn't even want to be in this house anymore, everything reminded him of him.

"Do you want me to bring you up food?" Tony shook his head again. The tears that threatened in his eyes, finally starting to pour down his face. Pepper walked over to him and hugged him.

Tony cried into Peppers chest as she held his head. This gave Pepper déjà vu.

He cried like that for at least ten minutes, before he pulled away.

"Can we move out?" Tony asked Pepper, avoiding her eyes. Pepper was shocked at the question, she didn't see that coming. But how could she not? He couldn't even stand to look at a picture of Peter. Or hear his name being said. How could he handle to see things that reminded him of Peter every day?

"Uh, Yeah of course. We need a house for Morgan." He said and put a hand in her stomach. She was about a month pregnant. Tony smiled for a second, he got a second chance.

"Yeah." He said and wiped his eyes before looking at of the window. "And somewhere far, not in the city. Please."

"Whatever you want,"

-

Maybe Tony's visions weren't always correct, as Morgan turned out to be a beautiful baby girl, not male.

Although he had Morgan, he wouldn't never forget who he had once before. So when he was ready, he put up a framed picture of Peter and himself in the kitchen.

-

Tony was only washing the dishes one night, when it happened.

He really wished the Steve, Natasha, and Scott stayed. Or at least they came at all any other time. He couldn't shake the feeling it gave him. He felt... hurt.

They all knew where he was moving, where he loved. He thought one day, one of them would come by. He thought at least Steve would come.

He shook his head, he shouldn't be thinking of that right now.

He was finished washing the dishes when he accidentally moved the faucet over too much. Water got everywhere.

Tony sighed, and turned off the water. He got out a rag and started to dry everything when he saw it.

Behind a lot a joke, was the framed photo of Tony and Peter they took for the fake internship.

He looked at the photo, his face hard.

He missed him. He had Morgan, but what if they could both be here?

That's when he did it. He figured out how to time travel.

-

He watched as Peter kneeled down in front of him.

"Mr. Stark?" Peter said, this eyes starting to swell with tears. It was him. After five years, Peter is back, and he's okay. He's going to be okay. "Hey, Mr. Stark?"

"Can you hear me? It's Peter." His voice cracked as he said that. It has been five long years for Tony. Tony couldn't say anything, as he just watched Peter talk.

"We won, Mr. Stark."

"We won, you did it sir, you did it." That's when Peter knew, Tony wasn't going to be okay. Tony wasn't going to get up, or answer him. Tony was gone, he was gone for good.

Pepper picked him up.

"I'm sorry, Tony."

-

It was after the funeral. Peter was just sitting on the couch, looking out the window.

Mother, gone. Father, gone. Uncle who he thought of a father, gone. Aunt who he thought of as a mother, gone. Adoptive dad, gone. Nat who he thought of as aunt, gone.

Tony was gone too. Just like his parents, just like Ben, just like May. What did he even have left?

He had exactly no one. Even Natasha was gone, the only other person he really felt close to.

Stephen came and sat down besides Peter.

"Hey, Kid. Are you alright?" His breathing got heavy. Please don't say that, please don't say kid.

Peter only shook his head.

"Do you want me to get Pepper? Or Wanda?" Strange asked him.

"No." Peter stated firmly. "Everyone here, everyone is New York I get close to, dies. I don't need them gone too."

He didn't turn to look at Stephen, so he didn't know his reaction.

They were quiet for a few moments.

"I saw 14,000,605 different possible outcomes. And I'm everyone, he thought of you as a son." Peter just pursed his lips. The tears started to stream down his face.

Tony was really gone, just like May. Just like everyone.

"What're you going to do now?" Peter sighed. He didn't have any choice whatsoever.

But then he did have one, that didn't involve New York.

"I guess I am going to go find Rachel."

-

Whatcha think? I wanna know.

-Love You All💞

The End

Epilogue coming soon....