Prologue

——————————————

May 13, xxxx 4:36 PM, Home.

3rd Person

A 19 year old Y/N slowly knocks on her mother's office door. Patiently waiting for her response. "Come in." Y/N opens the door slowly and peeks in. She walks and stands in the middle of the room looking at the ground. Y/N knows her mother's answer to her question, she knows her mother is looking out the window.

"What do you want honey..." Y/N looks up slightly of hearing her mother's voice. She exhales the breath she unknowingly was holding. Y/N gets her breathing pace back and goes on to ask her question. "Mother...can...I go hangout with my friends..?" Y/N, with confidence, rises her eyes and stares at her mothers chair while she waits for her response. "Honey, you already know my answer. It's. A. No."

Her mother stands up from her chair and takes a look at Y/N. She stares at Y/N for a bit more and exhales rubbing her temples. "We have been over this millions of time Y/N. You can't go because of your studies. Your father and I just want you to live a happy, carefree life." Y/N stares at her mother in disappointment. Her formal posture completely drops. Her head droops down not wanting her mother see her daughter crying over something so 'stupid'. Y/N glares at her mother before she turns around and leaves the room with clenched fist. "Fine... have it your way then..." Y/N mumbles before leaving the room.

Once Y/N left the room, tears have fully fallen down her face. She wipes them off and walks to her room. Walking into her room she plops down on her queen size bed and let the tears fall. After all of her shedding of tears she grabs her phone under her pillow and starts texting her friends.

•-------ⓨⓞⓛⓞ ⓒⓛⓤⓑ ---------•

Y/N joined chat room.

Y/N - Hey guys? R u there?

Himoka joined chat room.

Dari joined chat room.

Wiri joined chat room.

Himoka - yo! Wassup! Can u go?

Dari - Haaiiiii!!! r ur parents finally gonna let u go, instead of just studying?

Wiri - ajsowbdbdjjw

Dari - wut the hek Wiri?

Wiri is typing....

Wiri - Sorry! Accidentally dropped my phone on my face while typing.

Himoka - lmaooooo ('')

Wiri - Anywaysssss! Y/N CAN U FINALLYYYY GOOOOOO?!!

Y/N - lmao. No... I can't..

Dari and two others are typing....

Wiri - why ur parents sons of bishsikwnznnxa sj

Himoka - WUT WHYYYY?? R THEY REALLY BEING SONS OF FISHES?!

Dari - (_;)

Himoka - SORRY AUTOCORRECT!! BITCHES*

Wiri - Sorryyy! Dropped it on my face again and it fell on the floor...

Wiri - ANYWAYS, YES! WHAT HIMOKA SAID!!

Y/N - hah, yea.. I guess...

Y/n - they just want what's best for me right? Is this normal?