/4/

——————————————-

June 13, xxxx 8:01 AM, Girls Cabin.

Y/N POV

"YAAAAWWWWNNNNN.." I slowly sit up on my bed and stretch my muscles. I look at the bunk bed next to me to still see Yuri still sleeping. I get up off my bed to feel the cold touch of the wooden floor. I shiver a bit and go over to my suitcase. I unzip the case and grab my uniform.

'I should leave my uniform out than just keeping it in the stupid luggage..'

I sweat drop of the thought and walk into the bathroom. I walk into a stall and start stripping. Once I'm done changing I brush my hair and teeth then wash my face. I walk out of the bathroom to see Yuri awake. "Ah, Miss Yuri! You're awake now." Miss Yuri turns around and I am faced with satan.

'Holy shit....she looks like the devil.....'

Slightly shocked I nervously laugh. My body was stiff. I had faced with the devil himself. Miss Yuri stands up and stretches. She massaged her face and her eyes suddenly had color in them. "Morning Y/N!! I just had the GREATEST dream EVERRR!!!" Miss Yuri squeals and happily jumps in her pjs. "W-What was it about..?" My body relaxes and my face scrunches up into slight smile. "It was about how those boys got into a playful fight and it suddenly turned into a se-" "S-S-STOP RIGHT THERE!!! I-I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN ANYMORE!!" I interrupt Yuri and sprint outside.

I hear Yuri whine while I sprint into the cafeteria. I sigh grateful that I didn't hear her dirty dream about Yaoi. I look around the cafeteria to see a few of boys. I smile and walk towards them waving my hand making small talk. Then I leave and go eat some breakfast. I see eggs, bacon, french toast, and some perfect brown pancakes.

.

.

.

Wait.... brown....pancakes..? My eyes widen when I see a tan man butt naked in the kitchen. I shoot my eyes down focusing on the food at hand.

'I just saw.. a grown mans....ass.... what the hell is with this place??!!'

My head goes in circles until someone calls out my name. I turn around to see Keitaro and his bed bunkers from last night. My mind completely forgets about the mans butt and is focused on the sweet ball of sunshine in front of me. I quickly walk over and sit next to Keitaro. I see Hiro, Grapes, Fairy, and apparently Mr. Perfect.

I smile and slightly wave. While I was waving the three stated their names. I didn't really listens to Grapes cause I already knew and I was just flabbergasted of his wolf hair. But I did learn Fairy's and Mr. Perfects. Fairy was Hunter! He had blond locks and pretty teal eyes. Mr. perfect was Natsumi! He had the ocean for hair and the dark oceans color for eyes.

I smile even more and slowly start to eat. "So where did you guys go last night?" I questioned still wondering why they left me without saying anything. They all jumped and went stiff except for Grapes. I tilted my head in question. "Ah, well...." Keitaro started while I chewed on my pancake.

"Y/N I don't think you would understand.." I tilted my head even more still chewing. "E-Eh? Why..?" I talked while still chewing, syrup coming out of my mouth slightly. "Y-Y/N, you're just too innocent.." Keitaro stuttered scratching his green bandaid looking away.

'I'm too innocent? Wut?'

"Keitaro, I still don't under-" "Ah, Y/N you got something at the corner of your lips." Keitaro touches the corner of his lips. "A-Ah! Thank you!" I wipe the corner of my lip and see syrup on my hand.

'Keitaro just missed his chance... swear he's the innocent one than Y/N..'

I smile at him and continue back to my food.

'Nope, she's way too innocent...'

End of Chap 4.

A/N sorry for the short chapters lately. Just can't get any good ideas lately.