/7/

————————————————

Y/N's POV

After Keitaro and I fell, I had raised my hand up towards his face to see if he had any injuries. I spotted some places but other than that he was perfectly fine. I sighed and got up on my feet. I went behind Keitaro and put my arms under his arm pit. While going behind him I smelled his scent.

'He smells good.....what kind of guy shampoo does he use..? Is that creepy?'

I questioned a bit and blushed. I scolded at myself in my head and pulled up Keitaro to his feet. "E-Eh? Y/N w-what are you doing..?" Keitaro asked while he got up on his feet. "I'm going to treat your little wounds! What else?" I replied smiling. Keitaro turned around to look at me while blushing. "T-Thanks?"

"Hey! You should appreciate that I'm even helping you!" I giggled while grabbing his hand; walking towards to my cabin.

—————————————————

At the cabin...

"Ahh! D-Don't do that! It hurts..!"

"Nnnn.."

"S-Stop.."

"Keitaro w-what are you doing?!"

(Ya dirty readers.😂)

As Keitaro held my wrist away from his face, I started getting annoyed. "Keitaro!! Let me just patch up this wound first then it'll be over!!" I said putting more force with my wrist. "Nooooo!!! The gauze hurts on my face!!!" Keitaro replied holding his face where the wound is. I sighed and let my hand fall. I looked away with a serious face.

'Looks like I'm gonna have to use the move Yuri taught me...'

(Once again ya'll dirty..😂)

I looked back towards Keitaro and jumped him. Yes, I used force. Screw being nice, now it's time to be the bad guy. "AAAAAHHHHHH!! KEITARO I'M USING FORCE THIS TIME!!!!"

"AAAHHHHH NOOOO!!"

And that's when all hell broke loose. However in the end I got that wound all patched up. I sigh happily and satisfied while wiping my hands off. "Y-Y/N...that was mean..." Keitaro pouted holding his cheek silently crying. "Whhaaatt, it was the only way to get that wound patched up! I had to become the bad guy!" I replied crossing my arms huffing.

Keitaro had looked at me and smiled. Then I heard laughter. I turn my head towards him to see his cute smile. I uncross my arms and smile. "Y/N you're like a momma bear taking care of her cub." Keitaro says looking at me with his emerald eyes. I blush and smile.

"Heh, thanks.....wanna get food? I'm hungry.."

———————————————————

Back at cafeteria...

"Yawnnnnn... I don't know why I'm so tired today." Keitaro blubbers out while stretching out his arms. "Mmmmmm? Why? Did you not get good sleep last night?" I questioned while side glancing at him.

'Damb, why is he so cute..??'

I blushed at the thought and looked away. "Anyways Y/N what do you wanna eat? I could go grab you some food if you want." I smiled and nodded my head. "Yea sure! Just give me something small though, if you give me something huge I won't be able to finish it." Once I finished my sentence Keitaro blushed and nodded his head turning away.

'Huh, wonder what he was thinking about..'

(dirty dirty dirty...)

I move my eyes towards the wooden table. Suddenly I see a figure in my peripheral vision. Slight purple hair shaped into..wolf ears? Or are they really grapes that are just upside down? I question that thought in my head for a quick moment but then realize that it was Yoichi.

'SHHHHIIIIIII---'

"HEY SHORTIE!! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!!" My thought was suddenly interrupted when I hear a short yelling. I look up from the wooden table to have met with some purple eyes. "Y-Y-Yoichi!!! I-I-I MEAN GRAPES!! AH, WAIT WUT?" I gasp, stand up, and make a run for it. Until I'm suddenly being choked on by my shirt.

"A-ACK!!" I grasp my collar and pull it away from my neck. "Geez Grapes!! B-Be more gentler..next time okay..?" I sighed coughing up my sorrows. (A lot if ya wanted to know..) My head droops down to see my feet floating on top of air. Out of nowhere I am suddenly propped down onto my feet. I turn around to be faced with a pinkish faced Grape.

'Huh, never knew grapes could turn pink. Wonder what do pink grapes taste like? Do pink grapes even exist?'

(Damn, too many dirty thoughts in this chap..)

I wondered rubbing my chin. "Hey shortie," Yoichi speaks up and grabs my attention. "A-Ah! Y-Yes..?"(Once again, dirty...?) My eyes wonder down onto my fiddling hands. "Why do you keep running away from me lately..?" My eyes widened and look up to see a Yoichi looking at me with a bored look, his fist on his cheek leaning on it.

I look back down and sqeeze my eyes shut. "I-I'm sorry! I-It's just-" "Is it because of that one fucking incident..?" Once again my eyes widened up and look at Yoichi. When I looked up at him he was smirking. Still in the same position, but just smirking....sexily. I blush and look away fist clutching at my skirt. "I-It's my first time saying this but... f-f-fuck off!!!" My eyes squeeze shut while I blush profusely.

'I see and hear my friends say it...so w-why not give it a try..'

I then hear him chuckle. "Ya know shortie, you're pretty interesting. But you better be ready for these hands cause their coming out to get ya.." I then see his toothy grin, looking at me with determination. I smile and laugh relaxing a little. "HEY WHAT ARE YA LAUGHING AT?!!" I look up at him and giggle a little bit more.

"Oh, you know, just the cute grape that's in front of me."

____________________________

Innocence percentage: 96% - 1% = 95%