💖Valentines Special💖

——————————

February 12, xxxx 3:48 PM, Bedroom.

3rd Person

Boi oh boi. Was it a very boring day for Y/N. Just sitting in her room doing nothing. Again. She sighed, thinking what today was. Checking her phone, she sees the date and her eyes widened.

'Why'd you gotta be Valentine's Day tomorrow you bitchhhhh!'

Y/N sighs frustrated, remembering exactly what happened on Christmas Day. Y/N thinks and starts calling Dari and Himoka.

"Yo-yoooo wassup my bitch-" -H

"I need help again guys."

"Wassup N/N?" -D

"What do you do on 'valentines day'?"

"Oh mah ga-" -D

"Why are you so smart yet not knowledgeable on holidays/special days?" -H

"Um, maybe cause I have never experienced it before because of my parents?"

"Tru dat.." -H

"Y/N why are you so adorable. Like oh mah gah." -D

"Can you guys tell me now? I came here to get information out of you guys. Not the other way arounddd. Or maybe I should just go talk to Wi-"

"Valentines day is all bout chocolates and looovvveeee." -D

"What she said but it's more quote 'romantic' unquote.." -H

"...."

"..."

"..."

"Okay, by-"

Y/N hung up the phone before the others could say 'bye' back. Y/N got up from where she was sitting and began her journey to find, or make, chocolate and make her friends have the best Valentine's Day yet.

———————————

5:01 PM

Walking inside the l/n manor, Y/N puffs as she carries many things. Coincidentally, her mother comes in and just stares at her. Y/N, getting ready to carry 80 pounds of chocolate ingredients and such, groans as she stands up and walks towards the kitchen. Mom 'tchs' amused that her daughter could do such a thing. She, being curious, silently watches her daughter pull out chocolates, plushies, desserts, etc.

Staring at her daughter in wonder, she walks towards her leaning on the door frame. "What do you think you're doing?" Y/N jumps at the sudden voice and looks up. She tenses once she sees that it's her mother. "O-Oh..it's nothing for you to be concerned of." Y/N replied, her voice trembling whist she slowly and carefully pulled out the things.

"Tch, of course it is to my concern. You did just use my card." Y/N paused for minute and sighed. "Since when did you ever care about what I did instead of studying?" Y/N's mother stood there frozen in place. She didn't know what to say to Y/N. Y/N just continued to place things on the counter and when she looked up from the silence from her mother, all she got was a cold stare. Even if Mom wasn't saying anything she was stuck.