/12/

———————————

June 15, xxxx 6:00 AM, Entrance at Camp Buddy.

Y/N POV

"Y/N!! What are you doing?!" I jolt at hearing my name being called. I look straight to see my father looking at me in disappointment. He shakes his head and lifts up a bag in my face. "Take this. I'm pretty sure this stupid camp of theirs doesn't even have half of these supplies. Be grateful we even came back here to give you this." I get ahold of the bag and stare at my father angrily.

"I have to go. See you in three months." My father turns away from me and never looks back. My hands turn into fists while my eyes get teary eyed. When the black car leaves my tears fall down. Dropping the bag, I cover my face to hide the tears but they keep coming. All those dark pasts come back to me and I cry harder than before.

The non loving parents are always treating me like some nobody.

.

.

Busy all the time and never once had they ever shown love to me. Screw this, screw them!

.

.

Who said I needed someone to care for me?! I have my friends!

.

.

I have my loved ones! I don't need you! I don't need some dumbass parents to come up on me and do nothing.

.

.

.

.

'I can take care of myself.'

.

.

'But....isn't the parent supposed to be there when I need them the most..?'

——————————————

7:34 AM, Campsite.

Quickly washing my face I make my way towards the campsite. I stand next to Yuri remembering what she had told me beforehand.

"Okay, today's the day! Get ready Y/N, we're going camping!! Be sure to be outside before all the boys come, we are first gonna have a prep talk okay?" I nodded my head, thinking about other things.

"Attention! We're about to embark on our exciting outdoor adventure!" Yoshinori exclaimed with excitement. I stood there awkwardly looking outwards to the boys. "However! To add a little challenge to this activity, we'll be separating all of you into groups of five!" I nodded my head along with what Yoshinori said and try to find my guy friends. Then I spot Natsumi. I smile widely and waved. He saw this action and waved back.

"I will be putting our best scout, Natsumi, in charge of our newest members!" Many of the other guys looked at me and behind them to see who I was waving at. I giggled at this and waved to the others as well. "Yuri, Y/N, and I will watch over each of your performances closely, in order to test your understanding of the second buddy law!" I saw some blush and some look the other way. Some didn't care but I didn't mind.

Then I see colors of orange, yellow, purple, and brown clumped up together. Trying not to laugh, I realize that they're really short compared to Natsumi. I wave at them and then pay attention to Yuri. "That's right! Now head to your respective groups. We'll begin the trek shortly!"