/10/

A/n Hi guys, been a while right? Right, okay. So school has been on my ASS lately and I can't write chapters as often as I used to. I know I'm blaming school for my chapters but it's true. It's on my butt and I can't control it. Homework has also come back and stolen my focus from this story. So I'm sorry that I haven't really had time to write. Sigh, anyways let's get to it!
———————————

June 14, xxxx 8:29 PM, Girls Cabin

Y/N sighed wondering how the guys felt about the situation. She sighed, once again, on her bed deciding if she should go talk to it with them. Finally making up her mind she goes off and goes towards the boys cabin. Not before she changes into her pjs. Y/N takes off her scout clothes and puts on her f/c spaghetti shirt along with her black shorts. She puts on her sandals and starts walking towards the guys cabin.

Once she's at their door she begins to knock. She then hears two voices from inside along with one pair of footsteps. "Y/N? What are you doing here..?" Natsumi questions looking down at Y/N. "Hiii, I came here to chat with you guys!" Natsumi moves aside confused while Y/N walks inside. "But why would you want to talk to us this late?" "I came here becaaauussseee I know I might not get another chance to!" Y/N smiles at Natsumi and looks towards the others. Natsumi slightly blushes and begins to close the door.

Y/N sees a thinking Keitaro and a happy Hiro. "Hey Hiro!" Y/N walks up and gives Hiro a high-five. "Yooo! What's up N/N!" Y/N giggles at the nickname and sits on a bed. Y/N sees Hunter in cute bunny pjs. She waves at him and smiles. Hunter notices this and looks away flustered. Then Y/N sees Yoichi leaning against the wall. She smiles again and waves towards Yoichi. Yoichi sees this and huffs.

Y/N waits for a bit and then looks towards Keitaro. Then she wonders why Keitaro hasn't spoken a word to her yet. She looks at Natsumi to see him walking back from closing the door and stand next to Hiro. Y/N tugs at Natsumi shirt wanting answers. Natsumi turns around to see a cute puppy.

'W-What the heck...?'

Natsumi blushes slightly, once again, and close eyed smile. "What is it Y/N?" Y/N pouts and whispers towards Natsumi. "How come Keitaro hasn't been talking." Natsumi shrugs and faces Hiro. "Keitaro!" Natsumi speaks to Keitaro but nothing happens. Keitaro is too in thought. Hiro tries but it does nothing once again. Y/N stand up from the bed and walks towards Keitaro. "Keitaro!!!" Y/N speaks up and shake Keitaro from the shoulders.

"A-Ah! Y-Y/N!!??" Keitaro finally snaps out of thought and sees Y/N in front of his face. "Are you okay? You were really spacing out! What's wrong?" Hiro asks while I take a step back. "O-Oh, n-nothing! I'm fine, Hiro." Keitaro replies scratching his green bandaid. Y/N's face scrunches up and shakes her head. "You don't look 'fine' Keitaro." Y/N crosses her arms and stares into Keitaro's leafy green eyes. "Y/N's right Keitaro! You're a bad liar Keitaro. I know something is bothering you." Hiro applies while looking at Keitaro.

"Come on, you can tell us!" Natsumi complies worriedly. Y/N nods her head approvingly of these guys before looking at Keitaro. "*sigh* w-well it's about what happened before.." Y/N's head perks up and tilts slightly to the side. "Oh, you mean Taiga and his friends?" Natsumi asks putting his hand on his chin. "I'm pretty sure.. I mean they were jerks." Y/N says pouting. Yoichi joins in and nods agreeing to the little pup.

Y/N's eye's turn to Keitaro. "Are you okay at least?" Y/N says walking towards Keitaro and patting his back. "W-Well, yeah. It was nothing really." Keitaro smiles slightly while looking at Y/N. Y/N flushes a bit and smiles back. "That's good. You shouldn't mind them too much. They're just trying to bring you into their low life, which would suck." Y/N replies putting her hands back at her sides. "They probably don't even have a life anyways." Y/N mumbles but the guys hear it and chuckle.

Y/N looks at all of them wide eyed and flush into embarrassment. "You heard that?!" The guys laugh and all nod their heads. Y/N's face turns bright pink before covering her face with her hands. "Thanks for making me feel better Y/N." Y/N peeks through her hands and looks at Keitaro. Keitaro chuckles and removes one of Y/N's hands from her face. "H-Hey! What are you-" Before Y/N finished her sentence she was pulled into a hug.

The rest of the guys, frozen in their spots, in the room were staring at the scene in front of them, feeling a bit weird. However for Y/N and Keitaro it was all in slow motion. Keitaro blushed furiously hiding his face in the crook of Y/N's neck. Y/N flushes pink and hugs Keitaro back, also hiding her face into his neck. "U-Ummmm, y-your welcome.." Yoichi, unfreezing from his spot, ruins the moment by grabbing Y/N's shirt and pulling her away from Keitaro.

"Okay! Enough of this lovey-dovey shit!" Keitaro looks at Yoichi and apologies. The rest of the guys unfreeze from their spots and relax. Y/N finally gets out of Yoichi's metal grip, by poking his armpit, and fixes her shirt. Y/N sighs before smiling and waving to the guys saying she had to get back to her cabin. The guys say their goodbyes to the girl and sooner or later go to bed.

Y/N finally making to her cabin finds Yuri sleeping soundly in her bed. Y/N smiles at the thought of sleeping and walks towards her bed. Before she could sleep, the thought of Keitaro hugging her pops into her head. Blushing at the thought, Y/N ignored it and slowly fell asleep.

'What am I gonna do with these boys...'

—————————————————

A/n hope ya like the chap like alwayssssssssssssss🤪😂 sorry it's a bit shortieeeee.

Wanna see a little preview of chap 11? Well here is jussst a little bit.

'Hmm, bright little stars.

.

.

Always surrounded by others who are exactly like you but different.

.

.

Always around people who love you for who you are...

.

.

.

Wish I could be up there too..'

Enjoy!