🎁Christmas Special!🎁

A/n in this special Y/N's parents r on a "secret" business trip. Okay story time and Merry Christmas!!🎄🎁!!
———————

December 20, xxxx 3:44 PM, Home.

Y/N's POV

"Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt......." I mumble banging my head on my desk. "What should I do? My break began and I don't know what to do!" I run my hand through my hair and sit back on my chair. Sighing I close my eyes and start to think. I open my eyes realizing that I had to buy gifts for everyone. I get up from my chair and start to get dressed. I put on a white, fluffy, turtle neck with some grey leggings and black boots.

I grab my jacket, along with a red scarf and a f/c beanie. Before leaving the house I walk into my parents "bedroom" and grabbed their credit card. Not forgetting my phone and the keys to the house. When I walk outside it's freezing cold along with little to no snow on the ground. "Geez it's cold." I mumbled while pulling up my scarf to my nose.

"Better to get this done sooner than later." I say, quickly walking to the mall. Whilst walking, I see a familiar hair color tied up into a ponytail. "Dari? What are you doing here?" Dari turns and faces me, her peachy colored eyes widening. "Y/N? W-What are YOU doing here?! Aren't your parents home?!" Dari walks towards me looking around for my body guards. "Haha, no. They're on a business trip..for some weird reason." Dari looks straight into my eyes seriously and sighs.

"Fine! Whatever, do what you want! But don't blame me when you're in trouble!" I chuckle and nod. "Anyways, you didn't answer my question." I ask while walking forward. "Well don't you remember? We're doing secret Santa with the others!" Dari replies while walking next to me. "Oh crap! I forgot about that!" I gasp covering my mouth. "Oh lord. You always forget things so easily Y/N..."

"Hey! It's not my fault that I have to forcefully study to be 'top of class'!" I said mockingly. Dari sighed and grabbed my wrist. "We are going christmas shopping for the guys and your SS." I pouted and didn't even bother to not be dragged. "Thank god you have your parents credit card otherwise we will be in trouble." "Wait what?! How do you know I have my parents credit card?" I replied shocked that Dari knew my plans.

"1. I knew you for 5 years, 2. You would not be out here without money, and 3. You would not even be out here because of your stupid body guards." I sighed and poured once more knowing that Dari was right. "Screw you..." She laughed and kept walking.

————————————————

December 20, xxxx 4:08 PM, Mall.

"Sigh, what to get what to get." I said while looking around in the store we were at. "Dari do you know what to get?" Dari looks at me and shrugs. "Heyyyy, I'm sorry to say this but I have to go. My mom is wondering where I am. You know how she is. Bye N/N!" With that Dari leaves me in the store with nothing. I sigh knowing she's right and continue on my journey to find gifts.

'Huh...? What's this?'

————————————————

December 25, xxxx 5:38 PM, Home.

Dari's POV

"ALRIGHT TEAM! We have been planning this since five days ago! We have to get this correct or our plan will fail!!" "Umm.. Dari.." Keitaro lightly spoke. "What is it buddy?" I stare deep into his eyes. "U-Umm.. Y/N isn't with Wiri and Himoka. Himoka just texted me and said she left...randomly." My eyes widened and I start to panic. "WHAT! AHHH!! OUR PLAN IS ABOUT TO FAIL! WAT TA HEK!" I scream and run around Y/N's house like a maniac.