/2/

——————————————-

June 12, xxxx 9:13 PM, Girls Cabin.

"Ughh, what a tiring day.." I sigh slowly walking inside Miss Yuri's and I cabin. After meeting every single boy scout, I told Yoshinori that I was going to bed. I also met with Miss Yuri there too. She has shoulder length pink hair with pink sparkly eyes! She also has a very nice figure along with being pretty tall, but not that much.

She's quite weird but I understand her likings and.....many other things. Anyways after I told Yoshinori I was going to bed, I also asked him where my luggage was. He told me that he had put it in the cabin where me and Miss Yuri were sleeping. I nodded understanding and left the cafeteria.

'Ugh, where is my luggage..? Is it here...? Oh! There it is!!'

I happily ran towards my luggage and unclipped it, grabbing my clothes in the process. Including of grabbing the things that I needed to shower like my towel, shampoo bottle, conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc. I walked towards where the bathroom and stripped. After I stripped I walked towards a shower stall and started to turn on the shower. I put my hand under the shower and waited for the water to turn on.

.

.

.

.

'N-Nothing...?!!'

I kept turning the knob for the water to come down but nothing came out. I tried it with the other stalls but nothing came out. Suddenly I hear the cabin door opening. I shot my head up towards the noise and started to panic. I quickly ran out of the bathroom stall and grabbed my towel to cover myself. Even if it was Miss Yuri I don't really like to show off my body to anyone. I heard a sigh and a plop in the other room. Slowly, I tipped toed my way out of the bathroom. I took a peek over the wall and see pink hair.

'Miss Yuri? I think that's her. I mean it has to be pfff.'

"M-Miss Yuri..?" I fully step out from behind the wall and into the light. Yuri jumps from the sound of my voice and turns around. "O-Oh! Y/N you're here! Hi! Is there anything you need?" I nodded to answer her question. "Umm.. the bathroom showers aren't really working so well.." I gave a wary smile and sweat dropped. "Oh no not again! *sigh* Sorry Y/N but it looks like you're gonna have to go to a different cabin to take a shower." Yuri looks at me with worried eyes. "I-I have to go to another c-c-cabin?!!" My eyes widen and I slightly take a step back.

"Heh... yea. I'm very sorry about that. It looks like we're gonna have to fix the showers. Until then you're gonna have to shower at one of the boys cabin." Yuri give me a sympathetic smile but I know she's actually going crazy right now. I can tell by her clenching the bed sheets and her leg shaking like crazy. "Yuri, you can let it out..." Yuri screams and gets all gushy. "OH MY GOOOSSSHHH!!!! CAN'T YOU JUST THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES OF ALL OF THEIR BODYS RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER AND SUPER CLOSE TO EACH OTHER!! AHHHAHHAHH!!! AND THEN THEM PLAYING TAG AND FALLING ON TOP OF EACH OTHER LIKE OH mY gOsH!!!!" My face flushes red and I run back into the bathroom to grab my things.

"Y-YURI!! I-I'm leaving now.." I say still in my towel without shoes and carrying my things in a bag. I look around outside to see if anyone was outside and luckily no one was. I sighed in relief and quickly sprinted behind a cabin. I talked to the guys who jumped up to me first, which I think were Keitaro and Hiro. They told me, mostly Hiro, where their cabin was and said I was welcomed anytime to come hangout. Once I found their cabin I quickly ran towards it. I opened the door to see Keitaro fully clothed. "Y-Y/N?!! W-What are you-mmmh?!!" I quickly covered his mouth.

"Shhh! The shower in my cabin isn't working and I can't do anything to fix it! So right now I just need to use yours..... i-if that's okay that is.." I looked down and removed my hand from his mouth. "Uhhh, y-yea! Of course! We did say you could come whenever right? So yea, y-you can use the shower.." I smiled and looked up to see a flushed Keitaro scratching his green bandaid looking in a different direction.

I thanked him and hugged him completely forgetting that I only had a towel on. I let go to once again notice Keitaro's red face but redder. I tilt my head in confusion but now notice I'm only in a towel. I turned around red face too.

'SHHHHIIIIIIIITTTTTT YYYY/NNNNNN!!!! YOU NEED TO KEEP YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT!!!!'

I breathe in and out slowly and turn around to face Keitaro again. "L-Look Keitaro I am terribly sorry I-I completely forgot I had a towel on.." I look down and squeeze my eyes shut but open them slightly. I see Keitaro's legs and then slowly trail my eyes upward. I then see his shorts but see a little bulge.

'Wut-wut the.. wut is that..'

"H-Hey Keitaro, what's with that bu-" Before I could question the bulge in his shorts a huge bang came out from the bathroom. Both me and Keitaro look at where the noise came from. I then see a half naked purpled haired dude with many other colored hairs behind him. Keitaro notices this and covers me and my eyes.

'What about my shower...?'

End of Chap 2.