/8/

————————————

June 14, xxxx 10:32 AM, In the Cafeteria.

"W-WhAt??!!" Startled I look at his expression. I see Yoichi standing up flushed. Yoichi has his hands up in a position I can't really explain. It like an anime girl not really expecting a guy to say such words to her. Dunno, I just can't explain. Anyways just by looking at his position, I let out a giggle.

"The fuck you laughing at short stack?!" Yoichi slams his hands on the table without startling me this time. "Hehe, just laughing at your stupid posture and face." I reply while trying to hold in my laughter. Yoichi sits down and huffs. I chuckle a bit and lean my head on my hand.

"You're a fucking laughing machine today. It's stupid." Yoichi looks away crossing his arms on the table; putting his head into his arms. I smile glad that things aren't really awkward for us anymore. Few minutes later Keitaro comes back from getting food and we all rejoice.

"Ay Keitaro, What took you so long?" Yoichi lifts his head after hiding it in his arms. "Ah, sorry. The line was quite long.." Keitaro says apologetically while scratching his bandage on his cheek. "No need to apologize. Let's just eat!" I clap my hands together smiling with my tongue out.

"Hah! What she said!"

————————————

After eating with the guys, they all went out to get their things for the camping trip that Yuri had planned. I, of course, am going too! I am so excited! I finally go outside and explore the world with out my bitchy parents bothering me! Once again, learned it from my friends. Dunno wat it means. But I always cuss in my head..? Huh, I don't even know myself..

Anyways, I got up from my seat and threw away my trash. I quickly make my way towards my cabin and get ready also. Even though I have my luggage, I don't think that would be appropriate for the environment that I'm going in. With that matter I just stuff everything in my Aridas duffel bag.

(Trin to not get a copy right strike ok?👌)

Just as I finish packing Yuri comes in. "Yuri! Hello!! Are you going to the camping trip?" Yuri looks at me and smiles. "Of course! Why wouldn't I? I did plan it after all!" I laugh and nod oblivious to the crazy face she made when I turned around. "I can't believe that I'm out in the world like this!! I'm so excited!" I squealed jumping up and down around the cabin.

I hear Miss Yuri laugh and start to pack. She talks to me about my life problems and how my childhood went. I tell her everything since I trust her and since she's like a sister to me(that is really obsessed with yaoi/bl). Right when I finished talking Yuri finishes packing. I smile and grab my luggage thankful that a big weight is now lifted off of my chest. "Ready?" Yuri asked turning around to face me. I nodded my head and faced her.

"LET'SSS GOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

But, when I went... it wasn't what I was expecting..

———————————-

End of Chap 8.

Sorry it's pretty short today, don't really have much motivation. Anyways see yea next chap!