/1/

--------------------------

June 12, xxxx 10:41 AM, Entrance at Camp Buddy.

"Y/N wake up, you're here." I feel a sudden shake on my shoulder and slowly flutter my eyes open. I see my mothers hand on my shoulder and shove her hand off. Then I make my eyes look towards the window and see a sign.

'CAMP BUDDY'

'Camp Buddy huh.. interesting..'

My driver opens the door for me and I slowly walk out. My eyes slightly squint from the bright light. The warmth from the sun feels nice on my skin. I smile and turn towards the driver to say thank you. He grabs my luggage out from the trunk and replies with a small your welcome. He then closes the door and enters the drivers seat. Then they drive off.

'Wow, no "Goodbye Y/N"? or "Good luck"? What great parents they are..oh wait they never were..'

I sigh and start walking my way towards the camp. Right away I am met with a man with blond hair and light pretty blue eyes. He is wearing some sort of scout outfit. I mean duh, who wouldn't it's a camp. Anyways, the man spots me and walks towards me with proud smile. "Well hello there! You must be Y/N L/N! It's an honor to meet one of the members of the L/N family!" I smile at his enthusiastic tone of meeting me.

"My name is Yoshinori Nagira! I am a Scoutmaster here at Camp Buddy." "Nice to meet you Scoutmaster Yoshinori." I smile closed eyed and pull out my hand for a shake. He gladly takes it and we give a genuine chuckle. "So I take you will be working with us for now on right?" He let's go of my hand and starts walking.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I question walking with him to where ever we were going. "So your parents didn't tell you?" He takes a look from behind his back to look at me. "T-Tell me what?" I stuttered nervous of what he was going to say.

'Is he going to say that I will have to be inside a room all day and do nothing? Is he going to say that I will have to leave right after this? Is he-'

"Your parents told us to let you work with us as a Scoutmaster while you are here." He stops and turns around to face me. "Huh..?" I look at him blank face with sweat drops on my face. "Haha! So, to summarize it all, you will be working with us as a Scoutmaster! Congrats!!" He puts his hands on his hips and close eyed smiled at me.

I look at him in disbelief and sighed greatful I didn't have to leave. "Oh, whew, I thought I had to leave this place. That's good.." I then hear a laugh. "Why would you leave? You just got here!" I smile at Scoutmaster Yoshinori, or now Sir Yoshinori, and chuckle.

"Yea, I guess. But what do we do as a Scoutmaster?" I questioned looking up at him in confusion. "Well, we plan what to do for the scouts here at Camp Buddy!" "So like an event but almost everyday?" I answered tilting my head to the side a bit. "Correct!" I thought for a moment.

.

.

.

.

"Cool!!" I exclaimed with stars in my eyes. I hear a soft chuckle from Sir Yoshinori and smile. "Anyways, to be a Scoutmaster you need your uniform!" Sir Yoshinori walks in a cabin and I soon walk in after him. "Our leader isn't here right now, so I'll just get the uniform for you." Yoshinori walks behind the desk and starts searching the area for my uniform.