Minnie

POV: Jisung

-///-

Hyunjinnie♡♡

Hyunjinnie♡♡: Wanna come over?

You: Sure
Be there in 10

Hyunjinnie♡♡: ok!

-\\\-

I can't wait to see Hyunjin! I haven't seen him in a while. We never really hang out anymore 'cause he is always with Minho, you might not know this but I REALLY like Minho. Of course he has to date my best friend ughh, but I'm happy when Hyunjin is happy..

POV 3rd person

Jisung thought to himself as he got ready to go to Hyunjin's house. He changed out of his pajamas; he had on all day because he has nothing better to do. And changed into black skinny jeans and a sweater. Once he was finished changing he ran downstairs and slipped on his shoes, then he was off to his best friend's house.

    Hyunjin didn't live far from Jisung, so he walked. He started to grow anxious as he neared the house. He walked up to the door, took a deep breath, then slowly knocked on the door. "It's unlocked, come in!" Jisung heard from behind the door which he guessed was Hyunjin. Jisung opened the door slowly, and the first thing he saw was the one and only, Lee Minho.

"Oh course-", Jisung's thought was interrupted by Hyunjin running up to him and engulfing him in a bone crushing hug. "I missed you Ji" Hyunjin cried. "I missed you more Jinnie". We stayed in the hug for awhile before Minho cleared his throat, "Oh Jisung, you know my boyfriend Minho". There was an awkward silence (Kaw kaw kaw.. Sorry I had to) until Hyunjin started to speak, "Anyway, what do you guys wanna do?"

      Jisung suggested something but it sounded more of a question, "Maybe we could watch a movie?". "Sure, are you ok with that Minnie?", "Eww that nickname" Jisung thought. "Im down" Minho said softly

POV: Jisung

Of course Hyunjin ended up choosing a horror movie, and him and Minho are cuddling. Hyunjin feel asleep 5 minutes ago, and Minho won't stop staring at me. Then suddenly, the ending was playing on the TV, it was a couple kissing, then Minho was staring at me intensely. I was quite uncomfortable at this point.

----------
I had an idea so I updated. I also want to let you guys know that this story is still going and is not discontinued.
----------