Was he thinking about me?

Pov: Jisung

            I looked at my phone again in confusion. Why did he text me randomly like that? Was he thinking about me?  I dwelled on the thought for a while, then I brushed it off and focused on the movie.

-time skip-

         After the movie it was a little late so I decided to walk home with Jeongin. I didn't want to leave him alone. We just walked on the sidewalk and talked about random stuff. We got to his house and he said he would have to go in quick so he wouldn't get in trouble. He put his bike on the driveway then told me to wait. He ran inside, I was looking around while I was waiting. Suddenly, he opened the window and waved at me. I smiled then waved back... I sighed, I really wanna be happy with him.

Pov: Minho

           I was making dinner for me and Hyunjin, but I couldn't stop thinking about what they were doing. My thoughts then drifted to a similar topic. Why do I think about him so much? I was so deep in my thoughts until I heard the oven beep, meaning I could put my food in now.

Pov: Hyunjin

        I walked into the kitchen to see what Minho was making. But, he was just standing there looking at his phone. He had confusion and.. sadness? I hope not, but that is what it looked like to me. I wonder what happened?

A short little chapter but after I saw the comment I just had to update, luv ya guys