The thought of them together

Pov: Jeongin

       I took my bike since I didn't have my drivers license yet. I  soon got there and saw Jisung waiting outside playing on his phone. I parked my bike and walked up to him. He looked up at me and smiled. "Hey" he said, "hi" I replied waving.

         We talked until we reached the inside. We went to go get the tickets. We looked at all the movie choices, we ended up choosing, a scary movie. I hate scary movies but Jisung really wanted to see it, so I agreed. We walked to the snack bar. I got a coke, popcorn, and a candy. I was fairly nervous to watch that movie, but I knew if I had Jisung with me it would get me through this movie. When we got our snacks we noticed the movie was about to start. We started rushing in and we were basicly running through the place. When we sat down we looked at eachother and laughed like crazy, then someone shushed us and we laughed even more.

-time skip-

We were watching the movie peacefully, with some jumpscares along the way. I am so glad he asked me to watch another movie with him- all the sudden his phone lit up, it didn't make a noise because he muted his phone for the movie. I groaned softly, as his eyes lit up at the notification from Minho. Ughh,, him again.

-meanwhile-

Pov: Minho

I was at Hyunjin's house, he was sleeping and I couldn't stop thinking about when Jisung and Jeongin were at the movies with us. I twist and turn in my bed wondering if Jisung likes him. I groaned softly trying not to wake up Hyunjin, then I got on my phone. I thought for a second before tapping Jisung's name in my contacts.

-///-

Jisung

You: Hey wyd?

Jisung: Just watching a movie with Jeongin

-\\\-

My muscles tightened at the thought of them together.