friend?

Pov: Hyunjin

      Jisung texted me asking me to come over and meet his friend Jeongin. I am excited, I need to see if he is good enough for Jisung. I make my way to Jisung's houes quickly. I really want to hear about his new friend?

       I knock on his door and he quickly opens it. I can hear him sign then he starts to talk, "I ordered food from that one Chinese resturant that is really far. So I need to hurry. Bye bye!". He rushed passed me not giving me a chance to say hi, or to even just say bye.

       I shrugged and closed the door, I ran to the couch and jumped on it. I grabbed the remote off the table and turned on the tv. I started watching some random stuff on youtube. I waited and waited until the door opened. I swiftly stood up straight and saw it was Jeongin.

     "Oh hi, you are Jeongin right?", "yes I am" he gave me the cutest smile. No wonder Jisung likes him, I smiled back softly and answered "Oh i'm Hyunjin. Nice to meet you~". He smiled once more, and some how it got cuter.

    "Uh where is Jisung?" He said whil looking around. "Oh... he went to go get the food" I replied. "Well, what were you doing before I got here?" He asked. "I was watching youtube, wanna watch?" He smiled and nodded as his response.

     We both sat down on the couch slowly. We both reached out for the remote, and you know what happened. Yep... we touched hands. His hands are soft, not gonna lie. We both retracted our hands in a flash while blushing. I could feel me face getting hot- WAIT WHAT?! IT SHOULDN'T BE DOING THIS!!! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!

     i tried to take the remote the same time he did, and guess what? We touched hands again. Ughhh, why does life have to be so hardddddd..