What are you doing to me Han Jisung

POV: 3rd person

Jisung quietly snuck off to the bathroom to avoid being noticed. Minho and Hyunjin were talking so they wouldn't notice for a little while. Meanwhile, Jisung was in the bathroom rubbing cold water all of his face. Why? May you ask, well his face was completely red. The lights were turned off downstairs so Minho didn't noticed.

POV: Jisung

I quickened my pace (hehe.. thy puns tho) so they won't about where I went. I walked down the steps only to see Hyunjin and Minho looking at me. I awkwardly smiled to them. "There you are!" Hyunjin once again the one to break the silence. "Yeah, just went to use the restroom." I awkwardly laughed after that sentence.

"Well since we are all back here, what should we do next?". I glanced at Minho as he glanced back at me, as soon as our eyes met, we both looked away. Hyunjin then glared at us weirdly, noticing the weird eye contact. "That was weird.. Anyway , how about we go to the mall? I heard there is a new boba shop there". "Sure , let's go" I said while smiling. In the corner of my eye I saw Minho look down smiling.

POV: Minho

"Aww~ why is he so cute when he smiles- WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING I HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND THAT'S HIS BEST FRIEND" I thought to myself, while mentally scolding myself.

[TIME SKIP TO THE MALL]

On our way to the boba shop the two younger ones spotted a plushie store. I didn't want to go in so I took there orders, and ordered for them. Hyunjin later texted me they were done, so I just waited for them at a table in the boba shop. I was playing on my phone, until they walked in. I brought my head up to look at them. Once they spotted me they came running over to the table, each of them had a bag and I thought "Oh no-".

Before I could finish my sentence in my mind Hyunjin said, "We only bought one each". I released a sigh of relief, "Thank god, you have too many Hyunjin". "Thanks for exposing me" he mumbled, then I heard the most beautiful noise on the earth. Jisung giggled. "OMG! UWU!" I was mentally cooing.

[TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY ARE AT HYUNJIN'S]

When we got home it was quite late and Jisung was getting ready to leave. Before he left Hyunjin ran to him and hugged him in a dangerously tight hug. We stood by the door when he was walking out, before he left I sweetly smiled, I saw him look down and blush, I softly giggled. After that he left.

"Ughh, what are you doing to me Han Jisung"