Han Jisung

POV: Minho

I layed on my side of Hyunjin's bed, looking up at the ceiling thinking. Hyunjin was currently asleep, but I couldn't sleep one bit though. I couldn't stop thinking about his best friend,

Han Jisung

I know it's so wrong, but I can't stop thinking about him! I went to look at the time, 3:00. Here I am, 3:00 thinking of my boyfriend's best friend. I decided to at least try to stop thinking about him.

[Skip to when Minho wakes up]

I woke up to the sweet smell of my favorite food, chocolate chip pancakes. Hyunjin must be cooking! I slowly went down the steps so I can surprise him. I tip-toed behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I backhugged him as he cooked, "Good morning, babe~" Hyunjin sweetly said. I kissed his cheek, "You made my favorite, thank you" I mumbled.

    "I was thinking we can see a movie at the theater with Jisung, Is that ok?" he said. I love Hyunjin and I will do anything for him but, why does it have to be with Jisung? "Whatever you want", I let go of him as he went to get his phone. I stayed there and watched the pancakes cook. He came back and texted Jisung before he focused on the pancakes again.

    [TIME SKIP]

Me and Hyunjin were cuddling on the couch watching youtube until there was a knock at the door, Hyunjin shot up from laying down and ran to the door. He opened the door, not sparing the person a glance before pulling them into a hug. "We saw each other yesterday", Jisung's voice was muffled from the hug. Hyunjin pulled out of the hug with Jisung and pulled him upstairs. "Why are they going upstairs?" I thought.

POV: Jisung

Once we pulled out of the hug Hyunjin pulled me upstairs. I didn't know why though. When we got in the room he locked the door, "I'm going to pick out an outfit for you to attract someone" Hyunjin said. Well that explains why he dragged me upstairs. "But it's just the movies, nobody is gonna see me in the dark room.", "I don't care, now come on let's pick you an outfit!"

      We ended up picking this:

I changed and walked downstairs, Hyunjin was already down there, waiting for me

I changed and walked downstairs, Hyunjin was already down there, waiting for me. I slowly walked down the steps, Hyunjin and Minho's head snapped to look at me. Hyunjin ran up to me, "You look great!" Hyunjin claimed. Minho just kept staring at me, I look back at him. As soon as I looked at him, he looked down blushing.

Sorry the chapter is short
The next chapter will be at the movies, yay! (☆ω☆*)