oh boi was Minho mad

Pov: author (3rd person)

Hyunjin and Minho were on their way to the cafe to met up with Jeongin and Jisung. They went to the mall because they didn't want to interupt their "date" or that's how Hyunjin would call it. Minho wouldn't even call it a hangout. That's how jealous he is- "I'M NOT JEALOUS". "THIS ISN'T YOU'RE POV! GET OUT!", "fine".

    They entered the cafe and they were giggling, oh boi was Minho mad. Opps, I didn't say that. Anyway, they made their way over to the and said hi. Hyunjin happily said hi and waving his hand cutely, while Minho wouldn't even budge he was glaring at the two and clenching his fist.

   Hyunjin was trying to pull Minho to their table but he was to strong. Suddenly, Jisung started giggling softly and Minho gasped and Hyunjin finally got him to their table, "really." Minho said in his b*tch face. "I don't care, just pick the food you want." Hyunjin competed with his b*tch face. (Idek what this part is anymore)

Then the waiter thankfully interupted their weird staring contest? Idek anymore. Hyunjin gasped and said thank you to the waiter aka Eunwoo like 5 million times. No joke. Hyunjin started eatting away at his food.

    Minho still wouldn't budge, he was just staring at the fox and squirrel by the window. I mean what else would ge be doing. Hyunjin waved his hand infront of Minho's face for a good fif-teen seconds, until he slaped him. Minho yelp being surprised and hurt but mistly surprised. "Why would you do that?!"

      "Why wouldn't I" I don't think we are surprised I mean it's Hyunjin we're talking about, of course he would slap somebody. Minho glared for the millionth time that day, then started eatting not taking his eyes off of the two boys by the window.

-----

Really short. Each chapter will on have about 300 something words, cause if I were to read this story I would rather have short chapters and faster updates than long chapters and slower updates. Anygay, thanks for reading.
-----