Birthday Special!

In honor of the Misfits' birthday a few days ago, I made this short little thing bc I don't plan on disappearing. Sorry lmao

The boys sat at the table and talked as they continued setting up for the podcast. Sadly, only 4 of them were there. Mason and Swagger were gone doing their own thing, so they were only left with Matt, Toby, Jay, and Cameron.

They chattered and laughed as they set up, sometimes leaving their chair to get or do something. Cam looked down on his phone for the 12th time, and Toby soon noticed how he's been doing it a lot. "Cam? Who are you talking with?" Toby asked, clearly curious. "I'm talking with Swagger. Do you have anything to say to him?" Matt and Jay caught on in the conversation and gathered around Cam as they tried to repeatedly peek at his texts with his significant other. The boys always wanna fuck around with Cam's relationship, since he's open about it with them but not the internet. They throw very minor hints around during videos, make kissy noises, and make sex jokes when one of the partners aren't there. Jay soon got an idea and spoke up.

"Why don't we video chat with them?"

"Good idea. Should I call Mason as well?"

"Yes!"

With that, Cam went to a special groupchat, one with only him, Mason, and Swagger. He looked up at the set up cameras and smiled. "We're gonna call Swagger and Zuckles, or Mason, if you guys didn't hear the conversation." "What the fuck was the group name?" "He was too fast. The phone is already ringing for both of them." "Did it say something offensive?! I saw an F in there, did it say faggots?" All the boys were commenting, laughing and speaking at once while Cam waited for one of the boys that were away to answer. Mason answered first, all of them going silent when they heard loud music playing.

"...OI BOYS! IS THIS SONG COPYRIGHT??" Mason yelled over the music, and all of them erupted into laughter.
They all waited for Swagger to answer while they asked Mason questions, like how he's doing, or what he's doing for the matter. And about a minute or two into the call, Swagger finally answers. It was silent on his end, you could only hear a few people talking in the background, but you could faintly hear music and a beat.

"Hey guys!" Swagger slurred slightly. It was obvious he's a bit drunk, Mason said hello from the other end and they continued to all talk to eachother until Mason had to leave for something, and it was only Swagger left on the line. They all continued, more peacefully this time.

"Swagger are you at a party? I forgot to ask."

"Oh, yeah my friend threw a random fucking party, but I was forced into it so now I'm a bit drunk and high."

"WE MISS YOU PAPA SOULS COME BACK SOON!" Toby yelled out in a mocking tone, making all of them start laughing, especially Swagger and Cam. "Reminds me of my wife. How is she doing?" Swagger asked, clearly starting up a gag now. "We sold her, we thought you had a change of sexuality!" Jay responded and they continued to laugh again. This gag soon stopped and they fell silent again, talking peacefully.
A new voice from Swagger's end spoke up, calling him back inside to the party. Swagger answered back that he'll come back after saying goodbye, but the person started to strike up a conversation with him and he got a bit irritated. He turned back to the call and spoke up. "Guys, I've gotta leave. I'll see you all again soon alright?" Swagger said, slightly irritated and upset, and with that the call abruptly ends, leaving the boys sad because they couldn't say bye after.

The four boys soon received the rest of their set up, sat down and got ready. Cam's phone buzzed and he looked down at it, realizing he's received a text from his lover. He quickly texted back and continued to return messages back and forth.

Swagger💗: Hey! I'm sorry I didn't get to say bye. That guy was getting on my fucking nerves >:(

Cammy❤️❤️: It's ok baby.
Who was it?

Swagger💗: It was my friend. I miss you and the boys, not that I'm not having fun, I just miss you guys.

Cammy❤️❤️: You should go have fun, we miss you too <3

Swagger💗: It's only for a few weeks I hope to get back soon with no delay. I need some fucking cuddles

Cammy❤️❤️: You'll get cuddles soon

Swagger💗: And kisses?

Cammy❤️❤️: Anything you want baby ;)

Swagger💗: That was erotic. And gay.

Cammy❤️❤️: We've been dating for fucking months Swagger smh

Swagger💗: And it's been the best fucking months of my life. I gtg baby, I love you ❤️ talk to you soon :)

Cammy: I love you too! Text me soon 💕💕

Cam smiled and slightly blushed, turning off his phone and putting it into his pocket. "Are you ready Cameron?" Toby turned to him with a dumb wig and a tiara. He looked over to Matt and Jay who looked back with dorky smiles, and soon fixed his cap and smiled back. "We're ready boys!"

I'm sorry this is fucking late lol, my motivation was on and off while i made this. and it wasnt the best works but it is what it is :// love u all!

Word Count: 919