Wishing You Were Here

hEY that art belongs to me up there. uh shameful sponsor to my instagrams lonerboy.mp4 and loverboy.mp4 lmao

Cam woke up in a slight stress, he has been waking up like this for the past month or two, and he doesn't know it but it's affecting his relationships with others quite a bit, but he's completely oblivious to that fact. The one being affected most was his lover, Swagger. He looked to his phone in concern, it was 1:26 pm, he had 4 missed calls and 18 messages. He got up quickly, angry at himself considering he had to edit something and send clips to his editor quickly. He also had to visit the boys and just do a little check on how they are doing and what their plans are. His schedule was practically full to him and thinking about it pressured him even more. He got up and stumbled into his bathroom, thinking of taking a shower before his day starts.
He quickly stripped of his remaining clothes and got into the shower, the cold water soon turning warm and hitting his body. Once he finished, he dried off and speed-walked to his closet, nearly tripping. Cam decided to just wear a simple white shirt and black jeans. He quickly put on the outfit and looked at his call log, two of the missed calls were from Swagger and the other two were from Toby and Jay. The messages were from all 6 of the boys and their groupchat.

He decided to call Swagger first while making breakfast for himself. He dialed his boyfriend's phone and waited for him to pick up, grabbing some ingredients to make a simple sandwich.

"Hello? Cam??"

"Hey baby! I'm sorry, I woke up late today and I've got some shit to do, anyway, why did you call me?"

"It's ok. I was calling to see if you were still coming over?"

"Of course, I should be there at 5, ok babyboy?"

"O-ok, Cam, we'll see you soon."

Cam grinned and ended the call, he loves when he gets Swagger flustered with nicknames he gives him. He took his sandwich to his computer and started editing a video. He also tried finding some clips to give to his editor for his sellout- I mean second channel, so his fans are entertained for a while and have content. He continuously edited for hours, making trips to his kitchen to make some coffee to keep himself awake, meanwhile, in the Misfits Manor the boys are all at the living room, casually awaiting for Cam and fucking around. Swagger sat in silence, looking at his phone and looking at the time and notifications repeatedly. Matt looked over at his slightly distressed friend and sat beside him, patting his shoulder. "You good?" Matt questioned and Swagger looked away from the phone and to his friend's eyes.

"Just waiting for Cameron. It's been a couple of hours and he said he'd be here by five."

"Well it's only three, i'm sure he'll be here don't worry!"

"Yeah. I guess. He's just been more distant lately and it kinda makes me feel bad."

"Oh god, us too, but since you guys are closer it's probably worse for you, right?"

Swagger couldn't respond with words, he only nodded in agreement and turned back to the phone, looking for a message from Fitz. Matt put his arm around Swagger's shoulders and rubbed his arm, soon getting back up and going back to the others. Cam on the other hand has passed out at his desk, guess the coffee didn't work. By the time he woke up, it was already 5:17, he was late.

He quickly stood up and practically tripped out of his house, grabbing whatever he needed and ran to his car, he soon started to drive over to the Misfits Manor in a rush. Due to the traffic, he got there at 5:34, making the matters worse for him. He quickly parked and ran up to the door, knocking. Toby answered the door with a worried frown. Cam tilted his head slightly and came in, seeing Swagger turning around from a bottle of beer.