Sick

with the help of a website, i now have a short story for you guys. :))

It was a cold morning and Swagger was over at Fitz's house for the week to spend more time together. They spent all of last night out in the cold, taking a walk and exploring a bit of Melbourne. That cold soon turned into gentle drops of rain, which quickly got heavier by the minute, so their walk together was cut short and they went home.

"Baby, you're drenched." Cameron said, bursting into laughter.

"No shit, Cam! Where's your car??" Swagger smiled, clearly amused with his taller boyfriend.

"Just around the corner love. Do you want my jacket? You seem really cold."

"Nah. I'll be ok."

"Are you sure? The rain isn't gonna lift anytime soon."

"I know, I'll be ok, really babe. You don't have to worry."

"If you say so..." Fitz muttered, bending down and kissing Swagger's wet forehead. They finally reached Cam's car and Swagger happily hopped in, Cam getting in after. Swagger ruffles his own hair up and grins, turning to Cam, who had a disappointed face.

"You wet my car even more."

Now it's the next day. Cam grunted and slowly opened his eyes, a small crack from the curtains of the window shining brightly. He let his eyes adjust and he looked around. He looked in front of him and saw Swagger's peaceful face, his quiet snores filled the silence and Cam smiled. He turned over and looked at his phone from his bedside table. It was 12:47, way past his alarm. He puts his phone back down and turns over to face Swagger. The memories from last night quickly flood back.

He smiles from last night's memories, but his thoughts were interrupted when he felt his small partner shiver. He scoots closer and pulls the blanket over Swagger's body before wrapping his arm around his waist, pulling him closer and kissing his forehead. He pulls away and frowns. "You're heating up." He whispered, pulling him even closer.

He stayed like that for a while until Swagger finally started to wake up. Swagger's eyes were slightly puffy and his nose was red. He looked up at Cam with a weak smile and scooted closer, resting his head on the crook of Cam's neck. Cam looked rested his chin on Swagger's head and mumbled.

"You're getting sick, aren't you?"

"...Yeah..."

"My poor baby." Cam frowned, closing his eyes, he repositions himself to look straight at Swagger, who sniffled slightly. Cam stares into his chocolate, brown eyes. "Since your staying over, I'll be taking care of you as well, ok?" Cam said, and Swagger nodded, blushing slightly. Cam leaned in and kissed Swagger's eyelid gently before getting up and grabbing a shirt from out his closet, putting it on and exiting his room.

He walks over into the kitchen and looks into his pantry. He wanted to make something for Swagger just to keep him comfortable, so he found some ingredients for a good soup.

He stayed in the kitchen for a while, preparing some breakfast for his small boyfriend and preparing some medicine for him. Once he was done he set all of it into his living room, smiling.
Cam quickly walks back upstairs to come and grab Swagger, only to find that he's back asleep.

Cam laid next to Swagger and caressed his cheek gently. "Swagger...~" he said in a singing tone. "Swaggy, I made some soup for you.~" he said in the same tone, Swagger's eyes fluttered open and he smiled. He put his hand up to Cam's face and pushed him away. Cam looked at him with a playfully offended expression, smiling.

"The soup is gonna go cold, mate, come on!"

"I don't care i'm lazy and sick."

"We can watch some television downstairs...~"

"There's never anything good in the morning..."

"We can watch a movie. Please come down?"

"No!"

"...Bruh... Baby please, I wanna take care of you."

"You'll get sick too though!"

"Swagger I don't care, let me care for you please."

"...Will we cuddle..?"

"Of course, my love."

"Butterfly kisses??"

"As much as you want."

"Lots of soup..?"

"With bread if you want, you italian baby."

"...Fine. Come on!" Swagger said, getting out of the bed and dragging the comfy blanket with him. Cam smiled, grabbing his hand and taking him downstairs as if he's fragile with every step (and in this case he kind of is). The steaming soup and bread on the tray with the glass of juice made Swagger's heart melt. "You did this yourself, Cammy?" Swagger asked, turning to his tall boyfriend. Cam nodded and sat Swagger down, pulling the table a bit closer to Swagger so he can eat. "Thank you, baby. I appreciate this." he smiled, turning to Cam who was sitting next to him and giving him a peck on the lips.

The rest of the day was a lot of cuddling, small kisses, blanket and pillow forts, and movies. Also, Swagger got to be a blanket burrito. By the next day, Swagger felt a lot better, and he had his boyfriend Cameron to thank for giving him so much love, attention, and care.

this is stupidly short and wholesome, and a bit rushed in the end because im tired, its 3 in the morning and i want sleep. also ive been gone for a long time and i didnt want you guys to think i was done? i just needed some prompts, ideas, and a fuck ton of inspiration and motivation. and i wanted to keep you guys' hopes up. also i've been feeling a bit anxious about posting new chapters and shit but im not gonna be leaving anytime soon lol, just taking random breaks here and there. next oneshot might be a smut, i dont know if im gonna get done with it, but i'll have something out. btw, butterfly kisses are kisses on the eyelids.

bye ily all! <3

word count: 1000