Comfort

Swaggee comes into his room feeling like absolute shit.

The morning went off with a loud scream from Mason, he loves Mason a lot but sometimes he gets on his nerves VERY easily. Then, there was only a bit of food left for him, so he decided to just eat cereal, but they barely had any milk. After that, he had to go out with Matt and work out a bit, even if he had no motivation. They finally come home with sore bodies, especially his arms, and now, he's resting in his chair just wishing for Fitz.

Sadly he was at home, which is about 10-20 minutes away, and there is traffic. He decides to go ask the boys if they wanted to record, but Toby came to the excuse that they were gonna have a break, just for today, and the others had busy schedules as well. He felt like absolute shit while returning back to his room.

Swagger wanted to go text Cam but he felt as if he were bothering him, even though they have been together for a few months now. He lays back on his chair and rubs his face out of frustration and sadness. None of his other friends were online so it meant they were most likely busy with editing or other things.

He was on the verge of crying, and after 10 minutes of thinking about it, he finally decides to text Cam.

Swagger💗: Hey Cammy. Do you think i can come vent for a minute?

Half an hour later, Fitz still don't respond, and now Swagger's had it. He went to leave his chair and head to his bed, where he'll spend the time of the rest of the day by himself. He turns on some Lofi as he gets on his Twitter and starts to make a tweet.

Swaggersouls
Hey guys. I don't think I have any video clips or video ideas at the moment. I wanted to get something out today or tomorrow but I'm having a shitty day so I don't know if I have motivation to record shit or edit for rn, i'll let you guys know if anything changes

He rubs his face again out of frustration and he felt the tears prick his eyes as he presses tweet and the likes start to invade. He was about to just take a nap when someone knocked at his door. Swagger lazily got up and went to open the door, rubbing his eyes from the burning tears.

He was surprised to see it was Cam as he grabs Swagger and pulls him into a tight hug. He drags him and pushed him to the bed, not letting go, and sends kisses down Swagger's cheeks, lips, neck, and shoulders. Swagger giggled, laughed, and blushed while Cam continuously says sweet nothings to him. Like:

"I'm sorry baby, I made you wait, but when that text got to me I knew i needed to come over."
"I love you, I love you, I love you!"
"I'll make sure you feel good, ok?"
"Goddamnit your so adorable!"
"I love you so much."
"Forever and ever my handsome baby."
"You can be my knight in shining armor."

Cam's flirtatious and comforting tone already comforted Swagger as they both repositioned, Cam sits crosslegged as Swagger sits the same way facing him, cuddling into Cam's shoulder as he starts to talk about his feelings.

Swagger starts to cry and vent even more, deeper this time, but Cam stayed strong (even though he wanted to cry as well) and comforted him by repeatedly kissing his forehead, wiping his cheeks from his tears, and whispering more loving things in his ear as he continues to rant and ramble.

After an hour or two of this, Swagger finally feels much better and Cam smiles, peppering his face with kisses. Cam got up and went to go sit over at Swagger's chair and he pats his lap. Swagger blushes but quickly comes over and sits down on Cam's lap and pulls his headphones on, discussing a few VR clips that went unused with Cam.

Of course they aren't a public relationship, but the boys knew about it, a few friends knew as well, and they were all glad he found something good with Cam. After editing and being peppered in compliments and kisses for a few minutes, he decides to take a break and get on Twitter.

Swaggersouls
Good news, I have some VR gameplay coming out tonight or tomorrow, since something just made my day, even week, a thousand times better. :)

"Letting your fans know about me subtly?" Cam mumbled, closing his eyes and resting his chin on Swagger's head.

"I give them hints about us when I'm able to, baby." Swagger smiles, lifting his head to meet Cam's eyes. Cam kissed his forehead and smiled, proud of being in such a great relationship.

OK SO IF THERE WAS ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES IM SORRY?? BECAUSE THIS PROMPT WAS ORIGINALLY FOR KRII7Y (Kryoz x Smii7y if u didnt know u uncultured swine ily) so i made edits to it to make it into this lmao

ily all! :))