2. What the?

It was a cool day after a hard practice for the concert. Jin was looking at the special black shirts for the concert.

Namjoon said: how are these?
Jin said: these are great! I love them all!
Jimin: but I think the color must be__
Namjoon to all memebers: alright we wear them at the concert!
Jimin showed a poker face and said: I had an idea:/
Jungkook: Keep that for the next time! World wide handsome likes them and there's no more words to say!

Everyone laughed and went to wear the shirts to see how are those. Jin went to a room and took his shirt off, then picked the concert shirt and wanted to wear it, but suddenly felt like breathing got hard again, like the last time he felt it after practicing.

"What the... I'm not even doing a hard activity so what's this feeling again?"
He said to himself. Though, He didn't notice and continue wearing his shirt, then went out to see the others. Everyone had worn their shirts.
Jhope:whoaaa these are really good!
Suga: I think so.
Jimin:but the color, I think if it was blue___
Jin: Black is the best!
Namjoon: Yeah black is the best!
Jimin: :|
Everyone laughed at Jimin's sad and cute face. Suddenly, Jin felt like suffocating. His shortness of breath got worse and he had to go to the toilet fast. He tried to breath deeply like the last time he did. But it was getting hard, since a little pain was starting to show up in his chest. His pulse was getting rapid.

"What the hell is this?! Do I need to... call someone?... No! I should solve it myself. There's nothing to worry about. I don't want to worry them." Jin said to himself.

He tried to breathe again and again, even when the pain got a bit worse. Finally, His efforts worked and he could breathe normally. It took more time than the last time. He got out of the toilet and wanted to go to the room, but Namjoon saw him in the way and said: are you alright?
Jin said worriedly: ye-yeah... why?
- you look pale and your face is full of sweat!
Jin became nervous, but he tried to look good and said: I just washed my face.
- but you're pal__
- Joon-ah, don't worry!
Namjoon saw his smile, this was the only thing that could calm him.
"OK. Take care of  yourself!" Namjoon said and went. Jin ran to the room fast and looked at the mirror. He was a bit pale, but it seemed it was getting better.
"I think... I should see a Doctor!"

____________________
I'm trying to finish it before July 1. Please give it stars to give me hope to write faster and more attractive! ;)