11. It's alright

Jin and Namjoon went to the studio. When they arrived, they saw the manager. He said: where were you until now?
Namjoon: sorry we're late.
- no time to excuse. Just go in the room, other members are there too.
They went into the room with the manager. All the members looked at them worried. The manager sat and said: Seokjin, you made us all angry! Do you even know how bad it would be if someone had taken photos of you in that condition? Are you out of your mind?!
Jin was stressed. He said: I... I'm really... sorry...
- being sorry is not enough! It's not the first time you're putting us in trouble!
Jin was under pressure... He was feeling a deep pain in his chest, little by little...

Suga said: hey, what's all of this for? Just because he wasn't careful for one night?
Jhope: yeah, I think it's too much.
Manager: not untill the group is in risk! What if someone sees him drunk? Don't advocate him just because of your friendship! He has to be more careful!
It was getting harder for Jin to tolerate that situation. His pain was getting worse.

Jimin: we know it all, but still he was__
Jin: It's alright!
Jimin: what?
Manager: you all see he accepts his mistake.
Namjoon: so what? What should he do now?
Manager: nothing really, just practice! To be a good person, a good member, and a good singer!
His last word broke Jin's heart. The manager didn't stay longer and went out. Everyone were sad because of this matter.
Jin said: I go out for a bit...
When he got up to go, Namjoon grabbed his hand and said: Are you okay?
- I'm okay...
He didn't waste more time and just went out. Jimin said: was he really alright? He looked a bit pale.
Tae: I felt that too.
Jungkook: yeah, I think we should talk to him and say it's alright.
Suga: we will. It's not a big problem. Everybody makes mistakes.
Jimin: that's right.

In the toilet, Jin was breathing hard. He was feeling bad and his pain had gotten worse. He took his medicines out of his pocket and took a pill. He tried to relax, but his pain was still making him worried. After a few minutes, when he became a bit better, he thought to himself:
"I don't want to ruin all their efforts. I must do something..."
he went out of the toilet and saw the members talking. He went to them and said: guys, I'm sorry...so so sorry... I put you all in trouble... forgive me!
Suga: don't talk like this.
Tae: hyung, you're the best! Don't worry about it anymore.
Jungkook: he's right.
Namjoon: you always have us beside yourself!
Jin smiled and said: Thank you all!