7. Concert

After the break time, everyone went back on the stage. Jin said to himself: It wasn't that bad until now. No pain, no shortness of breath. I think I can keep it on..."
They started again. After a few songs, they wanted to sing "Not Today". The dance started, but suddenly Jin felt a sudden pain in his chest, like something was nailing his heart...
He didn't notice, he just wanted this concert to be finished sooner.
When Jin and Jungkook's part came, because of Jin's pain, he couldn't sing very well and in some parts his voice cracked. His shortess of breath started, and dancing was making this worse. But he was still trying his best, even with all the hardness, he was still continuing...

He got dizzy for a moment, but he tried to stand and keep dancing. In the last chorus of song, he felt very weak and suddenly fell down! The members saw him falling, RM and Jhope went to help him and Jungkook sang to the end of song. Then they took Jin out of the stage.
They lied him down, then RM said worriedly: Are you okay?! What happened?!
Suga brought water to Jin. He drank a bit and tried to breathe. His chest was hurting and the pain was spreading all over his body.
Jhope said: Are you feeling better?
Jin just noded.
RM said: if you're tired, you can rest here. We'll contin–
- No!
Everyone was surprised at him. Jimin said: he's right. You need some rest. What if you fall again and hit your head?!
Jin: I'm alright! Let me try again!
RM sighed and said: you better not fall again!
Then he got up and went to talk to the manager. Jin tried to stand up, Jungkook and Tae helped him. He said: I'm sorry...
Jhope: why do you say that? It's alright! Just be more careful about yourself. If you're tired, just tell us! It's not good to overwork like this.

They went back to the stage and started again. Everybody were worried about Jin, but he pretend to be alright.

The concert finally finished. Now they could go to their own homes. Jin was feeling really bad, he had taken his medicine too, but his condition was still constant. He was heading home that manager catched him and said: the compamy wants to see you.
Jin said while he was gasping: what?... why?
- I don't know. They just wanted me to tell you and... Are you ok?
- yeah...
- today was a hard day for you. anyway, the van is going to bring BTS home. Why don't you__
- I'm... ok with it... I'll go by myself... I'll pick my things later...
- Are you going to your own house?
- Yeah...
- But we leave two__
Jin went back to his way to his own house before hearing manager's all words. He didn't want everyone to see him in that condition and ask him questions like "are you ok?" again. It was obvious that he wasn't ok... but he didn't want to worry them more...

J-hope asked: where did Jin go?
Manager said: He went home.
Namjoon: What?
Jungkook: Why didn't he wait to go with us? Weren't we all going home? Plus he wasn't feeling good.
Manager: He went to his own home.
J-hope: But we were supposed to leave two days later!
Manager: maybe he needs some time to be alone.
Tae: why is he acting weird these days?
Jimin: weird? How?
Tae: He goes out without informing anyone, doesn't practice well and gets exhausted so fast, even in the concert his voice cracked, then he fell down. He wasn't doing well earlier.
Namjoon: don't talk like this! He was always doing his best. Maybe he was just tired earlier. Like what he said to me.
Suga: don't you want to ask him about it?
Namjoon: guys, it's not a big deal. Everyone may be like this for a short time. Are our voices tuned all the time? Haven't we felt exhausted? Give him time to get better...

Jin got home. He went to his room and threw himself on his bed... he was still gasping, but not as hard as a few minutes ago... He picked up his medicine, looked at it and said: why should I use it, when I have only 30 percent chance to live?
He dropped it. His mind was full of bad thoughts. He was trying not to give up, but his thoughts about ending his life were bothering him...