17. The Truth

Doctor finished his explanation. Everyone were looking at him with tears in their eyes.
Namjoon said: is there... any way to save him?!
The doctor said: now we only have one way... and it's the surgery. But... unfortunately, the disease has progressed. His chance to live was about 30 percent. But now... it's just 15 percent!
- no... no it can't be! There must be another way!
- I'm sorry, young man. He didn't notice my advice, because he wanted to keep working. His condition shows me that he didn't even take his meds. Anyway, if he wants to live, he must accept this risk.
The doctor went to the other side. All of the members were crying...

Jhope said: how could he... he had to tell us!
Jungkook was the saddest one. He was the one who said Jin is not doing well, and he was feeling guilty for this. He asked the nurse: can we see him now?
The nurse said: not now. Only one of you, at 16 - 17 p.m. is allowed to see him.

He sighed. Jimin said: I'm so worried about him...
Suga: it was our fault!
Jungkook: Not your fault... I made him worse...
Suga: stop it Jungkook. All of us were thinking like you. We just didn't say it...
Jhope: that's... right...
Jungkook: I should have never said that... I was so arrogant! I thought I had tried so hard to be here, I thought he was ruining my efforts! I never asked him why?! I'm sorry... I'm sorry...
Jungkook was crying hard
Jimin: Jungkook... don't blame yourself. We were all the same...
Namjoon: We never tried to find out what's wrong with him. We were ok with only asking him if he was alright! And he was lying all the time! How did we believe him when he was breathing hard, when he was pale all the time, when he wasn't really alright?!
Tae: hyung, calm down!
- I can't! I can't calm down because he told me he was dying!! He told me and I didn't believe him! I'm such a mess!!
Suga hugged him and said: calm down Namjoon. Everything will be alright... the doctor said 15 percent, remember? It's not zero. He still has the chance to live. There's still hope!
Jhope: yes. If that's the matter of life, even 1 percent is enough to make you live, to give you hope. Then stop crying. We must give hope to our dear Jin too! Let's smile and show him how much proud we are of him! He must fight, and he must win!