15. It's done

"When I was a child, my grandma told me a story about a little boy with a magic healing power. He was able to heal the wounds and injuries, only with touching them and singing this song:
Smile a bit sweety, I want it from you🎵
May peace and health be always with you🎶
Now get well and stand up, it's easy now for you🎵
You'll be happy from now on, I promise to you!🎶

After singing this, the wounds or diseases were healed. People wanted the boy to sing for them forever, but with singing, the boy was losing the days and years of his life...
But he didn't care. All he was caring about was people's health. After using his power more and more, he felt weak and got sick. When he was sick, no one came to take care of him. He wasn't able to use his power anymore, and he got weaker and weaker... until he died!...
After his death, people got sick and died. There was no one to heal them again...
A kind person found the boy's body and buried him, Then prayed for him and cried... When the boy's soul saw this, he found that there's still kindness, and someone who cares about him. So he became a tree in where he was buried. A tree with healing power, forever and ever..."

"Grandma, I feel like that little boy now... but sadly, I couldn't find that kind person, who cares about me!..."
Jin thought to himself.

Then said: I want to leave BTS!
Everyone: WHAT?!
Manager: that's it. He knows what he's done. Let him decide himself.
Namjoon: but He didn't tell us before! I'm sure you did something! Did you force him to say this?!
- what the hell are you talking about?! I just saw him!
"It was my own decision. No one forced me to say this. I want to leave!" Jin said.
Everyone was looking at Jin. He was feeling bad under those looks...
Jungkook said: is that so? We defended you when you weren't here. We stood for you and now you're saying you want to leave?!
Jhope: Jungkook!
- let me talk! He must know how much we care about him and he doesn't care about us even a bit!
Jin said unbelievingly: I don't care about you?!
- yes! Look how worthless we are in your eyes! You pulled us down and now you're leaving us alone with the damage you caused!
Suga said: Jungkook you're going too fa_
- am I? Can't you see he doesn't take the responsibility for what he's done to BTS?!
- but He tried!
- how much?! Did he try as hard as us? Did he sweat bacause of BTS?! But we all did!
Jimin: you're talking so mean. Be careful about your words!
Tae: He's right...
This time, everyone gazed to Tae...
Jimin: but_
Jin: he's right. I was careless. I'm sorry...
Jungkook: you always say sorry! Stop it already!
Jin was feeling so sad... he was thinking about telling them the truth...
- my heart_
Tae: your heart is broken?! Ours too! We feel sad more than you! Because we see you as our family, but you didn't see us like that...
Jhope: guys can you stop?! Let him speak too!
Jin: it's alright...
Tae: yet it's alright... we're not a family, yeah?!... if we were, you had told us about your problems. Now tell us what's wrong with you?!

The pain started nailing his chest quickly... this time it was worse... worse than ever...
He was about to kneel and yell, but he stood up... he didn't want them to find out he's sick... he wanted to stay like the little boy...

He said: "nothing... I just understood my life... better..."
He was sweating...
"and now... I know that... I'm not appropriate for BTS!"
Everyone was staring at him with wonder! Namjoon said: so... it's what you really want...
Jin said nothing. Silence was reigning all over the room...
Jin didn't waste time, he went to pick his things. He put them in the backpack he was carrying... then said: I'm sorry... so so sorry...

No one said anything... only Namjoon, and he said: bye!..
Jin's heart got broken by his last word... he went out with sorrow, no one even said don't, no one tried to stop him... his sight was getting blurry because of his tears... he was feeling the pain more than ever... the pain was right in his heart...

A phone rang, but no one answered. Suga said: whose phone is this? Answer or mute it!
Tae looked at the phone and said: it's Jin's phone!
Jimin: what? He left his phone?
Jhope: leave it here. He comes for it.
Namjoon: give it to me.
Tae: what?
- I bring it to him. He shouldn't be much far...