The Wolf Party ( Chapter 3 )

Thomas POV

It turns out that Jessica also lives in the same dorms as I do, but she lives on the second floor instead. Also, all first years live in the same dorm rooms, so we can get to know each other. all first years live in dorm room Y. Once you are a second year you can choose what type of dorm build you want. So if want to be only with you type you can. Dorm builds A is for fifth years mix type, so different types of creatures.

I drop off her off at her room, and as I was walking up the stairs. I saw a light shot past me and down the stairs.

"Oh my bad sorry I wasn't aiming at you," said a girl. " yeah she was aiming at me but I moved out the way." said a boy. " no you fine." I tell them.  " sorry again, my name is Bethany but you call me Beth for short." she tells me while putting her hand out for me to shake. I shake her hand. " my name is Jeb " he shakes my hand to. " my name is Thomas. " i tell them as I walk off.

I was walking down the hallway to my room 457. When I heard my name called again. " that's Thomas" said a voice I didn't know. I turn around to see a group of kids looking at me.

As soon as the made eye contact with them they're all turn around. What the hell is happening?

I get into my room to see Jonah, Rebecca, and two other guys playing Xbox One. I look at the screen to see that they are playing Rocket League.

" Hey Thomas," said Jonah not looking up from the game. No one looked up from the game at all. " hey" was all I said To him. One of the other guys looks at me for a long second. He was darkest out of the four.

I went over to my bed and put my phone on the charger. I can hear whispers coming from the four of them, but I can't make it out. I don't want to use my extra hearing to listen because that invading of his privacy.

I walk to a box that still on the floor that I didn't put away. I look inside and pull out my supernatural essentials. I pulled out a cauldron, wand, spell book, and a ritual book. For my witch items. I place my items on a bookshelf.

For Dragons and werewolves, it's not as much. For dragon and werewolves, it's just books for them.

Look over at the tv to see a black screen. The four of them are getting up so I was guessing there were about to leave.

" Hey, Thomas are going to the wolf party tonight. It starts in 15 minutes," said Rebecca. I didn't even know they was a wolf party tonight. " umm no, I already my promise my friend we were going to the party a the dorm room A." I tell them. As soon as I finish my sentence they all looked at me with shock.

"what, how did you get an invited to the party?" said one of the other guys. " my brother gave me and my friend one," I tell them. " lucky, I heard that there is going to be lots of hot girls." said the same boy from before. " grown-up Sam, well you can still come for a bit if you want. It's going to be at the wolf building." said Rebecca as the group left the room.

I don't know if I want to go to the wolf party.

Ring Ring

I look at the caller id to see that it says, Jessica's name. " hello" say when I pick up the phone. " okay I just got off the phone with Adam and he said that the party starts at 8:00. " she says. Then I look at the clock and it says 4:45. " We have like 3 hours till then." I tell her while I put her on speaker phone. " yeah so do you want to go hang out on the lobby." she tells me. " yeah, I was told about some wolf party that's happening, but I don't think I want to go." I tell her. " what you have to go, Tommy," she tells me. " not again with the nickname." I replied to her comment. " okay whatever but you going to that party and whenever you get broad I'll come by and take you to the other party. " okay done whatever." I tell as I hang up.