Reopen (Chapter 37)

Thomas POV

The school is going to reopen back up this week. Instead of stay close for the rest of the year. Now it will be to reopen again. We will still get to finish the last month as if nothing had happened. Almost everyone is coming back to school.

My aunt also just released the news of her new supernatural plan for the school. This plan is a four-year plan to get more supernatural people to come to school. In the 1st year, there are let in Poltergeist come to school. In the 2nd year, there are going to let in Vampires. In the 3rd year, there will be letting in Demons and Angles. The 4th and last year there letting Wendigos come to school. I know my aunt has been wanting to do something like this for the past two years she has been here. She doesn't see the point of not letting more supernatural people in the school.

The good news all of the kidnapped kids were brought back home safely. We are not quite sure about anything else yet. I know Alex is at home safe. He had a couple of starches and cuts but that's all.

Jessica and I are at my Aunt's office cause she wants to answer some questions that we may have. We are sitting down in the chairs she has. Behind her is one of the Magic Councilmen we saw the night before. " As you two know we are here to answer any questions you may still have. " My Aunt tells us. " Why is he here then?" Jessica asks her as she points at the man. " Am here just make sure if the question you ask is okay to be answered." He says in a very low mean voice. He jesters his hand for us to speak.

"What going to happen to our friend?" Is the first thing I say. Without a doubt, we need to know what will happen to Jeb.  " We can't answer that question" The man's say as me and Jessica both gasp. I can feel my face go red. " Come on Stephen it's their friend," My Aunt tells him as she looks at him with what seems to be flirtatious eyes. " Fine, your friend as of right now is fine. But he has decided to switch schools for the rest of this year and next year. He will be going to a disobedient academy for wrong supernatural kids." He says as I know my face is red now for sure. "He shouldn't receive that as a punishment," I yell at him. " Thomas, Jeb chose that himself." My Aunt tells me again. Why would he do that? " You guys can still have contact with him through the phone. He will be watched by one of the magic council members for his safety." the man says as it makes me feel a little better. I wish Jeb stayed here but it's probably for his safety.

" How about his parents?" Jessica asks him. " There will be going to Pinmase for there a crime," He tells us. Am not really surprised by this. " What did the notes say together. " Jessica adds on to her questions. I know this had been bugging her for a long time. "Mixers and Laskos need to leave the school or else, for Octha Weylyn," He says to us. But none of the notes had ever said Weylyn. Or did he just add Weylyn to the whole quote? " Weylyn was never on the notes," I tell them as he shakes his head up and down. " There was one last note made. That his last name. There was supposed to be one last kidnapping." He says as it shocks us both. " Who?" I add on. " We don't know who yet," my Aunt tells us. As for me and Jessica both pause.  I have one last question now. The question I need to know most." Why did they do it?" I ask him. Even my Aunt looks up at him. I guess she doesn't know either. " They were hoping if there were able to get the school to close down and the kids as a bargaining tool. To find where Octha Weylyn body is at so they can bring him back. There are part of the Pures group. They were trying to find a way to bring him back to life" He tells us as I get chills down my whole body. I can't stop shaking from this.

I guess we are all out of questions. " is that it?" the man asks us. " No one more," Jessica says to him. I can't think of any more questions, but this must be the question that she has to have answered. " Why did they try to kill Thomas," She says as she points at me. Oh yeah, I need to know this as well. Why would they want to kill me? Maybe cause my soul would bring back Octha Weylyn. I don't really know why. My Aunt and the man look at each other. " Umm, they confuse, and there said there were not the ones to try hurt Thomas. There were not lying to." He says this to me as I start to feel my heart race. Then who would try to kill me then? " Then who," I ask them. " We don't know Thomas but we can promise it won't happen again since we are reinforcing the force fields. So it no once can get in at all who not student or teacher. Now there are no secret entrances and exits." She tells me as I can feel my heart drop.

" It didn't work the first time. What makes you think it will work this time. For what where we know it could have been a student that tried to kill him, and they could still be here" Jessica stands up and yells at them. I grab her by the hand trying to calm her down as she pulls my hand away. She every right to me mad. Cause I am so upset that this happened to us. " We can promise your safety, Thomas." My aunt tells me. I trust my Aunt. That I am safer here than anywhere else.

" Now if guys can go. I have a lot of letters to answer from many parents. Who would thought people would be upset about the new plan? " She tells us as the door magically opens as flick her ward. " People are upset?" I ask her as Jessica and I stand up to leave. " Yeah a lot of people are upset that vampires could be coming to school," My Aunt says to us as we walk out of the room. She shuts the door on us before we can ask any more questions.

Why would anyone be upset about this? Why would there be upset about vampire there still have another two years before coming here anyway?

" Hope he's is going to be safe." I hear Jessica tell me. I hope so too. I really love Jeb as a friend. He was basically family to me. Well, he still is my family. He was stuck under circumstances by his family. At least he was able to break out of his family's problems and find his own destiny instead. " Same, I just hope that he stays the same," I tell Jessica as it sounds like she about to cry. I put my hand over her shoulder and kiss her on the cheek. " It's okay to cry, we will see him again," I tell her as I rub her back hoping to make her feel better because deep down I feel the same way.