The After Math (Chapter 5)

This is a very short chapter

Thomas POV

I wake from my new bed that am going to have to get used to. I look at my phone to see the time, but instead to see 4 messages from Jessica.

I open the phone still a bit tired out. The first text message says that the video was shared over social media. I started to freak out but I read the last one she sent to me was 23 minutes that says that she was able to take down all the videos that she can find. But that the damage has been done. Now everyone at school would know who you are for sure.

I look over at the other side of the room to see that Jonah is not in the bedroom. I guess he never came home from the wolf party.

That party was a disaster for many reasons. First I meet Peter and his group of people and Second Alex got in a fight then videos were posted of me trying to stop them. Gosh if the school is going to be like this all year then am going to hate it a lot.

Knock Knock

I get out of bed to realize am still in my PJ'S. I so open the door hiding from behind the door so no one can see me. Rush in Jonah running to his bed. Pushing me to the side. " hey what the hell." I yell at him.

" Thomas, don't say anything when she comes." he says as he grabs a bag that's next to his bed and he puts it on his closest. " who's coming," I ask confusedly.

" I am" walked in a woman in a fancy pants suit. " Auntie what are doing here," I ask here. I look over to see Jonah's face is in shock. " it's principal Anderson when you are at school. " she tells me in a firm voice. " Jonah may you give us a minute, please," she says in an innocent voice. He nods and the door behind shuts as soon as he gets outside.

We stand there for a second. " hey sweet checks " she says as gives me a big hug. " hey aunt Daisy, how are you?" I ask her while pulling away from the hug softly. " No, we have to get down to business now." she says as she sits on my desk.

" Of course, what is it, Auntie." ask her. " I saw the video and I want to make sure you are okay from a list changing into your form." she asks me. Am a bit shock I thought she was going to yell at me. " yeah am fine. Is that it?" ill ask her so confused with what's happening. " yeah, I've got to go now. Bye loves you." she says as she opens the door and leaves. I can see Jonah walking back into the room now.

" I didn't know that she is your aunt?" he says as he closes the door. " yeah not too many people do." I confessed to him. " she a witch and your dad is a werewolf, so your family has mixed before." he tells me while sitting next to me on my bed. I hate how he says that.

I fall back onto my bed. My back laying on the bed and next to me Jonah is sitting on the bed. " Sometimes I feel like am on a Drop Tower. One second am at the top and then the next second I have hit rock bottom hard." I tell him while looking up at the roof. I can feel his eyes on me.

" Yes," all says as he lays his back against the bed too. " we both hit rock bottom yesterday," he tells me. " what do you mean." I ask him while looking him in the eyes. But he is facing the roof. " after me and Max grab Sam and them we took them to the bathroom. He was having a drunk fit. He confessed to me that he and Rebecca were sleeping together. I broke up with her after that. It turns out he was right." he says by the end of it looking at me.

He puts his arm around my neck. " we can't always trust the people we think we can." he says to me. " yes" is all I can say.

We stay like that for an hour not saying anything to each other. Just his masculine arm around my neck us looking up at the roof. Into he gets up and grabs his bag and leaves the room.

~~~
This is a short note.
I kept this short because I didn't know what to put here, but I have two more chapters plan about school. Am going to skip to the school day for the next chapter. So it going to be the first day of school.

I am writing this on May 24 because I realize I should have written down this before. I am going to write down which supernatural creatures can attend the school. I am going to be putting this in front of every chapter I have done up to the newest one I am writing right now.

Creatures allow in:
Witch/Wizard
Mermaids/Merman
Dragons
Werewolves
Fairies
Nymphs
Sprites
Reptile People
Elementals
Banshee
Elves

Creatures not allow in:
Mythology beast
Vampires
Creatures that feed on people
Wendigos
Demons
Angels
Aswang
Baku
Poltergeist