Thomas and me? (Chapter 24)

Jonah POV

Am sitting next Rebecca in wolf class. Down in the row in front of us is Max, Sam, and Tony. I Am waiting for Thomas to get there. Rebecca is telling me about this crazy story about her, Ariel, and Raven, but am not really paying any attention.

We are supposed to start a new subject today so am forcing on paying attention to Ms. Carol. Thomas had been helping me a lot lately. He was telling me in the history book next we are learning the Werewolf vs Vampire war. Everyone knows this is an easy thing to learn. I should be fine.

"Jonah!" Rebecca yells at me as she holds up her phone in my face." What?" I yell back at her as I push the phone out of my face. " What the fuck Jonah," She says to me as she gives me a look of disgust. " Sorry baby, what did you say," I tell her as I try to fake sounding apologetic. " Dame, I was just trying to ask which color you want to do for the winter dance." She tells me as she shows me three colors. The three colors names said Navy, Midnight Blue, and Oxford Blue. To me there all look the same.

I was hoping to break up with Rebecca and ask out Thomas to the Dance. But now he has a boyfriend, I think. He told me about 2 weekends ago when we were studying together. After him getting seriously injured at The Battle I finally came to terms with my feelings. I just want to protect him from harm. Now he has slipped through my fingers. If I ever get the chance again with him. I will take it. But I don't want to get in the middle of him and his friend.

" Umm Oxford blue?" I tell her with a smile. " I knew you will make a good choice." She tells me as she kisses my cheek. I can tell that kiss didn't mean anything to the both of us. I know she has been talking to her friends about how she think am cheating on her. A drunk Ariel had told me this past weekend at a Wild party. I would never cheat on her. Well, me liking someone else while dating someone is cheating. Is it?

" I see you two are having a good morning" I hear Thomas tell me as he points at my face. I Am confused at first. Until I realize I probably got lipstick on my cheek. " Your welcome" Rebecca tells me in a flirtation way. As I hear Tony and the rest of them laughing at me. Jerks. I look up to see Thomas smile as he sits down. Which makes me feel a hundred times better. I wipe off the lipstick as Ms. Carol walks in the class. "Good afternoon class," Ms. Carol says in her natural care invoice. She walks to the middle of the classroom where her desk is at.

" I hope you guys are ready to learn today. We have one of the most important subjects to learn about." at her words the class starts to quiet down. I pull at my notebook to start taking notes. I look to the left of me to see Thomas also taking getting ready to take notes. I look to the right to see Rebecca on her phone still looking at different colors for our outfits. I don't know how but Rebecca is somehow able to pass the class with an A. She usually doesn't pay attention to.

" So this war last a very long time. This war lasted from 1448 to 1825 until the Vampires surrender." Ms. Carol everyone as I write now everything she is saying. I am making sure I don't miss any words that are coming out of her mouth. " You know you can just summarize instead of writing word for word," Rebecca tells as I keep writing. I know I could but I don't want to miss anything at all.

" Werewolves have always hated each other for centuries. But the war started after the Wolf Massacre of 1448. Vlad the Impaler went into a village of Werewolf outside of Sighisoara Romanian on January 2 of 1448, Vlad, and his army went into the Village and drunk everyone werewolf's blood dry blood. This was the Match that started the flame. After this moment everything changes in the Supernatural world. As you can assume us wolf we were not happy about this. The new travel very fast around the world. On January 5 of 1448, we declared war on the Vampires. From then all it started constant fighting between both sides. Some notable moments that you need to remember is the death of Vlad the Impaler. The Vampire didn't declare war into the Werewolves wipe out Vlad and his Army on December 22 of 1476. He was wiped out by one of the biggest packs at the time. The pack's name was Silentmane. The pack consisted of 657 people in it. The pack leader, Florin Codrin, his daughter was on the werewolves who died that day, so he made it his mission that Vlad would die at his hands. Florin stuck into Vlad's Castle with 250 other werewolves to murder him. They murder anyone who got in there way. Most people see this as the real start of the war. Though this day on Werewolf and Vampires will always fight each other. The would not stop till the other side vanished." She says to us she walks around the classroom. She uses different hand gestures when she speaks. I look next to me to see Thomas stop writing. I still writing. How could he write so fast? Then it clicks that he is just summarizing everything.

" Though the next 350 years of history Werewolf would always hurt down Vampires. By 1800 The Vampire population had been cut down to more than half. By 1826 Vampires surrender into the Werewolves. We almost made the Vampire population completely." She tells us as she pauses to take a drink of water. " We forced the Vampires to sign the Treaty of Clontarf. A descendent from Vlad the Impaler was there to sign the Treaty. The person was apart of the Lazarus Family. On the Treaty, states that Vampires could only drink animal blood. If they were caught drinking Human blood or anything else that wasn't animal there would be put to death. It also stated that if a Werewolf saw Vampire there were allowed to murder them without any chargers on them. This was very unfair and unethical." She tells us as a girl raises her hand really high in the air.

" Why would we do that?" She says as a couple of me laugh and whine at her question. " Well, we did it to keep the population of the Vampires down." Ms. Carol tells the whole class. " That inhumane to do" Thomas states for the whole class. I don't know if I agree with Thomas on this. The Vampires kill tons of people a year. To me, it seems justified a bit. But for me and Thomas, we both grow up in two completely different households. I was grown up in a household where I was taught strict rules of being a Werewolf and when I become the alpha. Thomas's family is a very open mind. There don't have any biases against the type of person.

" You would think so. I think it's a great punishment for those blood-sucking dicks." The boy behind us tells Thomas as he gets really close to Thomas's ear. I don't know why but this kinda pisses me off. I can tell Thomas is uncomfortable with this. " Hey, Rick no Cussing in my class. Besides everyone is entitled to their opinions." She adds on to her statement. " Well they did kill tons of werewolf" Rick adds on to his side. " Am not agreeing with what they did. I just think it's inhumane on making a species almost going instinct." He tells him as Rick backs down from a verbal fight with Thomas. " Oh, shit" I hear Rebecca whispers to me. "Mixer," Rick says quietly under his breath. I can tell Thomas is done with Ricks bullshit cause he grabs his pen and tries to force again.

" Well back to history. The Treaty of Clontarf was taken out in 1952. When we came up with the Council of Supernatural Creatures and Council of Vamps. Where there have been treating much fairer now. They're allowed to drink the blood of whatever there want. But cause they drink whatever they want that's why most schools don't let in Vampires." Ms. Carol says to everyone. I look over at Thomas as he puts his pen down. I watch him as he pulls out his phone. I try not to be nosy but I still take a peek at his phone.

Mark ☺️
Hey after you Wizard class you want to come by my dorm room and we can hang out.

That's the boy that asked out Thomas to the Dance. For some reason, I get really mad about this. I can feel my blood boil. Why am I so mad?

Thomas
Yeah sure of course. I'll see you then.😃

Mark ☺️
👍🏾

This makes me furious for some reason. I have no clue. I just want to grab Thomas by his strong arms and just kiss him. To show him that I like him. Then I feel something grab around my hand. " Honey? Are you okay? You just broke your pin." She tells me as she points down to my hand. I look down to see my pin in two. There is ink all over my hands.

"Oh, shit" Is what I managed to spit out. Was I this hysterical that I broke my pin without realizing that was broken. " Go to restrooms and get your self-clean up," Rebecca tells me as I go to stand up. When I turn around to start to walk. I see Thomas looking up at me. " excuse me" I tell him as I walk by him.

Really am I that stupid. I should have told him something. I should have asked him to help me clean the pin off. I should have told him that I cherish the moments I spend with him. That I want to see him be with me and not with that Mark guy. I walk into the restroom and start to wash the ink off my hands.

I look in the mirror at my self. In the mirror, I see the restroom door behind me close. To the side are some toilets and more sinks. Then in the middle of the mirror, I see me.

Why am I like this around Thomas? Just Thomas. Not Rebecca, my girlfriend, or to anyone else. Am not even gay. Or am I? I don't really know at this point. What would my dad say? I've been raised to become the alpha of the pack since I was 11. After my older brother decided he didn't want to become the alpha. Besides, be would have been a shit alpha. He bad person. Am supposed to have a child take up as alpha after me. With Thomas, we would not be able to. I don't understand myself.