The Fifth Years Party (Chapter 4)

Thomas POV

I walk into the mess hall to Jessica sitting at a table in the corner. " Thomas what happened to you," asked Jessica. " some fuck boys called me a fag and toss alcohol at me," I tell while I sit down across my from her. " oh Tommy, are you okay," she asks me while getting up to hug me." yeah I just wanted to be with my friend," I tell her. " okay, am here for you. You know what am going to go get you a milkshake just how you like." she tells me as she walks off. What would I do without her?

I can feel more eyes on me. " Hey Thomas are you okay?" said a voice that I hate to hear. Fuck me. I turn around to see Nick. " what do you want Nick." I tell him in a sarcastic voice. " did someone hurt you?" he asks me. " yeah, but that's none of your Business. It's for only close friends. " I tell him while he goes to sit.

" I thought we were still friends?" he asks while putting his hand on mine. " once you cheat on a person. You can never have a friendship with them." I tell while moving my hand away from his. " you right, what I did was wrong. But we should still able to be friends." He tells me while I give a shock expression.

Before I can get a word out Jessica comes. " Nick don't you know he doesn't like you anymore." she yells at him with my milkshake with her. " well nice chat. See you guys later." he says as he gets up from the table. " Oh Jessica he likes his strawberry milkshakes with extra wipe cream," he says as he walks out of the mess hall.

" I hate him with a burning passion," Jessica says as she hands me the drink. " same," I tell her. " are we just going to sit here and wait for 8:00 a clock?" ask her while watching me drink my milkshake. " no, it's only 6:38. What to do you want to do?" I asked her. " I've met some cool kids in the lobby earlier. I can see if they want to hang out before we leave for the party." she says. "yeah I guess" I say as we get up and leave.

As we are walking out of the mess hall I can see Nick and his boyfriend and his friends. I can't bear to look at the guy I once love with all my heart. That had Betrayal me.

~~

" they are waiting for us in the lobby btw." Jessica tells me as we start to walk back to our dorm rooms. " so I was talking to my friends that we are going to meet up with, and there were talking about a tribrid." she tells me. " yeah, some kids name Ned tell me about how everyone is talking about me." I tell while drinking the rest of milkshake. " oh you know Ned already." Said, Jessica. " yeah he was a bit nosy," I tell as I up the door for her. " just get to know him. "He's actually a really good person." I can tell when she meant by that.

As we walked into the dorm the setting area has fives seat all five have people in it. " hey guys this is Thomas." Jessica tells everyone. I look around to see a couple of familiar faces like Beth, Jeb, and Ned. I don't recognize the other two. She introduces me to Beth, Jeb, and Ned. I don't tell that I know Beth and Jeb so I don't hurt her feels.

" Thomas this is Liam." she tells me as we shake hands. When our hands touch each other feel something off? I can tell in his face that something is wrong. I quickly move my hand away from his. He looks very guilty of something. I look to see that no one had noticed.

"Thomas this is Charlotte," Jessica tells me as I shake her hand with caution. " nice to me you," she tells me. I don't feel anything from her.

" Hey, guys where's Mark at," Jessica asks the group. "  He's getting ready for something." said Ned. He would know.

" I don't want to be mean but is it true that you are a tribreed." asked Charlotte. " you don't ask people what type of creature their are." says Jeb to her.

" it's okay, I am a tribreed. Am guessing that everyone knows already." I tell everyone. " yeah news spreads fast around here." said Liam.

Bethany gets up and walks over to me. " what their did was wrong." she tells me while she standing in front of me. Everyone looking at me. " what do you mean?" I asked her. " the boys who called you names and toss their drinks at you. What they did was awful." Beth tells me as she puts her hand on my shoulder.