Who did it? (Chapter 22)

Thomas POV

Am still trying to recover in the Nurse's room still. Most people are back home for the week since it's Thanksgiving. But there is still a lot of people here that decide not to head back home for this week. Some people don't celebrate it. That's why a lot of people stay here. I was planning on going back into till I got hurt. My mom thought it was better for me to stay here and be watched over. I have to agree with her.

I really don't mind that she wanted me to stay. Jessica decided she was going to stay and watch me. So she has been sleeping on the same chair that Mark had asked me to the Dance in. I still can't believe am going with Mark to the Dance. There is still a part of me that I still have feelings for Jonah. I have so much trouble understanding my feelings.

It's Wednesday afternoon, the day before Thanksgiving. Ms. Ross told me that I can go back to my dorm room today. Jessica told me that I was going to sleep in her room, so she can watch over me just in case. I should be fine now. Like Ms. Ross said my cut healed up. But she did tell me that my slash did heal much faster than she had thought it too. She said it could be a mix between my Dragon and my Wolf side helping me heal fast. Am not really sure why that is tho.

Jessica walks in with Ms. Ross into my side of the nurse's office. There hasn't been that many people in here beside Me, Jessica, and Ms. Ross. Everyone else left that day that I woke up. Mark didn't want to leave but his dad forces him to go home. I still can't believe he lives in Australia. I still don't know how he's connected with Peter, but I really don't care.

" Thomas you ready to go back to your dorm room," Ms. Ross tells me as she walks over to my bed. " Yeah, I am," I tell her as I toss my legs over the bed. " I can see your happy to go. I will rather be in my soft bed than in this nurse's bed. I felt like I was sleeping on rocks. " Where Thomas you free to go. If you do have any more pains feel free to come by my room so I check on you." She tells me as Jessica grabs a bag of my things in it. She must have already put my things away. " Thank you," I tell her as I start to follow behind Jessicas we leave the nurse office.

The nurse office is in the same building as the other offices. We are pasting by my Aunt's office. We can yell coming from inside. I thought she was going to have Thanksgiving with my family. I wonder why she's here still. I look over at Jessica I know she heard the voices too cause she leans against the door. " Jessica?" I tell as I walk over to her. " Shush," She tells me as she hit me." What?" I tell her wanting answer now. " Listen," She tells me as I lean into the door. I put my ear next to the door. To hear nothing. "Jessica I don't hear anything," I tell her as I pull ear away from the door. " It stops?" she tells me. She gets up from the ground and starts to walk again.

We make it outside where I comfort her about it. " Jessica? What did you hear?" I ask her as we walk past the main water fountain. " I heard a voice shouting about kids. It also sounded like something we being tossed around," she tells me. " Are sure you heard that?" I ask her as I stop walking. I can tell my voice sounds a bit worry. If someone was in there then we must tell someone." No am just kidding" she says to me as she awkwardly laughs. "Oh thank goodness," I tell her as I start to walk again.

We walk inside the building to see some Thanksgiving decor up. " It's quite festive in here," Jessica says as we walk towards the staircase. " Well, it's just a bunch of pumpkins and fake turkeys hanging around," I tell her as we head up the staircase.

We make it to my room where I unlock the door to my room. Jessica drops my bag off at my bed. I go to sit on my bed. Jessica sits down on my chair next to my desk. We sit there for a minute of awkward silence. I can tell she is thinking of saying something but she scary to ask. Cause she is usually always speaking. It must be something important to her.

" Just say it," I tell her as I open my bag and started to unload my bag. " Okay, who are our suspects," She tells me as she digs in one of the drawers of my desk.  Of course, it's about this. she did tell me once I was feeling well we were going investigate. " Oh yeah," I tell her as I watch her close the first drawer on my desk and open the second drawer. " What are you looking for?" I ask her as I see her grab a hold of something. " Ah-ha I found it," she tells me as she pulls out her notepad. On the notepad has notes about Melissa. She writes something down on the same page.

" What are you doing?" I ask her as she finishes writing whatever she is writing. " Okay, your aunt told me not to tell you but you know me," Jessica tells me. What could it have been? What would my aunt not want me to know?

" Another kid went missing the night you were out." She says to me fast. Wait what again. Who could be doing this? " Who?" I ask her hoping it's no one I know. "Noah Aung," She tells me as I let of a breath. Am glad it's no one I know but still, I feel awful. " I feel so bad for all two kids. Who do you think would do that?" I ask her as she flips the page of her notepad. She must have thoughts. " Okay, I have some suspects." She tells me as she writes down some names. I nod my head so she can speak." The first suspect is the person who had kidnapped those two kids. Second is Dylan and his friends, Peter, and lastly ..." She tells me as she get were quite and trips over her words." What was the last one" I ask. I couldn't make it out. "malu and ucs," she says to me as she mumbles words they don't exist. " Jessica I can't understand you," I tell her more firmly this time. " Samuel and Lucas," She says real fast. I barely understand what she said but I know who's names she said. " What? Why them" I ask her as I grab her notepad from hands to see if she actually thinks so. " I and Mark were talking about how there are a little sketchy." She tells me as she looks up from her notepad. She and Mark had talked to each other about them? I know Mark was telling me that he thinks Samuel is sketching. " I don't understand, why you guys don't trust them," I tell her as she puts her notepad down.

" Thomas how much do you really know about them?" she asks me as I think. All I really know about there personal life is that there are best friends, they played on the football team, and there Accidentally killed someone. But that was just them figuring out there powers. Besides I thought she said there were just misunderstood. "Okay, I get it but I trust them," I tell her admitting to her. She not wrong but I disagree with that there are the ones trying to hurt me.

" Am not saying that I don't trust. I just think we should look into them more," she tells me. I know if Beth and Jeb were here there would also define them. If Mark was here he would be on Jessica's side. "Okay, I guess we can look into it," I tell her cause I know all we will find from it is nothing.

" Okay, next what would be each person reason on hurting you?" She tells me as she picks up her pen and her notepad again. I sit there to thinking for a minute. " There are small reasons why there may not like me, but nothing to kill me over," I tell her as I keep thinking. "Dylan just doesn't like me cause I have something in common with the reason why his dad is in Pinmase. But I have nothing to do with Octha Weylyn. Peter for some reason is jealous of me. Samuel and Lucas nothing" I tell her as she writes it down. " Yeah and we know nothing about the person who kidnaps those kids," Jessica adds on.

" So we have hit a wall," I tell her as I fall on to my bed face first. " We will figure this out," Jessica tells me as I sigh at her words. I hope we can figure this out. Maybe we should just let my Aunt handle this. No, we have to at least help find the kids.