Talk To Us (Chapter 38)

Lucas POV

"Jeb?" I call out for him before he leaves thought the Portal. Thomas and Jessica told me all that happen to him. I never saw it coming that my boyfriend could hurt anyone, but then Thomas and Jessica explain more and now I know he was forced. That makes more sense because he could never hurt anyone.

" Lucas?" Jeb calls out to me. Jeb is about to leave the school with all of his belongings. I had a feeling that he won't be saying here long so I decided to wait by portals for a bit. Behind him is some guy with a star on his shirt. I think that has something to do with the council. I watch as Jeb comes running full speed at me and hugs me. We hug so tight that I lift him off the ground.

" Am going to miss you" I tell him as I feel like I grab him tighter. I know it will be a while before I could hug him again. " Am going to miss you too" he says as he snuggles his head into my shoulder. I kiss him on the cheek as he shoves farther into my shoulder.

"Ugh" The guy behind him makes a sound to us. I can tell he wants us to stop so he can take Jeb away. " Lucas, I love you," He tells me as I kiss him on the lips. He gives in fast to it. " I love you to Jeb," I tell him as I let him go. His feet touch the ground softly.

I watch as he steps away and the portal opens up. Then I watch him step into the Portal and disappeared from my life.

Thomas POV

I running from witchcraft 101 with Beth hot on my toes. We left Samuel and Lucas in the dust in class. We heading straight towards our dorm lobby. When we got the text message from Mark asking us to meet him at the dorm building lobby in five minutes we both jolt out of our seats. I am not sure who else got a message. I don't think Samuel and Lucas got a text message cause there were still in their seats. When we left the class. Lucas and Samuel, we're never really friends with him since Mark didn't trust them.

This is the first time since January, the last time we have heard from Mark was when he said to just leave him alone after class. It's now May and Mark just now text us. He must have now wanted to talk to us.

Wonder what he wants to tell us beCause if he hasn't spoken to us in like four months it must be important. Maybe he is ready to tell us what happened.

Beth and I run into the dorm building to see that it's mostly empty since most people are still in class. I look over to our normal spot to see everyone sitting down. I also see Mark sitting in the seat he normally sits in. Beth and I sprite over to the seats to see the whole gang. Jessica, Liam, Ned, Charlotte, and now Mark.

I and Beth take it as a cue to seat down. We both go sit in our normal seats. " Hey, guys, as you all know I have called all of you guys here for a reason. It's time that you guys know the truth about why I separate myself from all of you." He says as he looks down to not make eye contact. No one says anything to this. Am just not sure what it could be.

" As all of you know am a Merman. But what most of you guys don't know is Merpeople VS Siren war." He says as everyone looks confused. Half don't know why this anything to with him and the other half doesn't know what the Merpeople VS Siren war was. But u know what the war was because Mark had told me about it when we were doing our project at being of the year. " Yeah, the war between the Merpeople and Siren that result in the Siren to be extinct. " I Say to clarify what he is saying. "Yeah but over Christmas break, I found out that the war didn't kill everyone," He says as we all look at each other. What does have to deal with anything?