Chapter 6: The Confrontation

They all froze when they saw Adam standing. John pulled Mary in close as she also hid behind him. Danny moved in front of Mary putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Get out of here" said John sternly.

"Im not going anywhere!" Adam shouted, "Not till I get Mary."

He moved toward them forcefully. John pushed Mary back and tried to stop Adam.

"You aren't getting her!" yelled John they began fighting.

Justin chimmed in.

Danny picked Mary up and got past them pulling Jenny along. Jenny quickly unlocked her apartment. Danny put Mary down quickly.

"Jenny lock the door, don't come out until we say so" said Danny slamming the door.

He then joined in the fighting. Charlie and Danny tried breaking up, Justin, John and Adam.

"Get the F out of here!" yelled Justin.

They were all struggling.

"Charlie call the cops" yelled John.

They were punching, but mostly just grabbing and throwing around. John slammed Adam up against the door.

"Your lucky I don't ****** kill you for hurting Mary" said John.

"What do you care you left her just like everyone else" said Adam smirking.

"Your a ******* *******" said John, "You don't derserve to live, "You better get the **** out of here or Im calling the cops, and if you ever come back I will ****** kill you."

John loosened his grip. Adam shooked it off and stormed down the stairs.

They all looked at each other. John face was bleeding. He opened his door and stormed in. He grabbed ice from the fridge and sat at the counter.

Back at Jenny's apartment. Mary was sitting up the counter just staring and crying, but not saying a word. Jenny was trying to calm her down.

A knock at the door.

"Jenny its Danny!"

Danny and Justin came in.

"Where's John?" asked Jenny.

"He is at the apartment" said Danny.

"Is Mary ok?" asked Justin walking over to the counter.

He bent down.

"Mary its ok he is gone" said Justin.

She didn't move.

Justin stood up and left.

He walked over next door.

"John!" Justin said.

John was just sitting at the counter. Charlie was trying to talk to him.

"John!" Justin said louder.

"Dude!" he yelled. Justin then snapped out of it.

"Where's Mary?" asked John.

"She is at Jenny's" said Justin.

John stood up and charged out of the room. Justin and Charlie followed.

At the apartment Danny was sitting next to Mary trying to talk to her.

When Mary saw John she got up and ran towards him. He picked her up and just hugged her.

"Its okay Mary" said John, "I told you I won't let anyone take, and he isn't, he is gone."

Mary just cried and cried.

He carried her out and over to his apartment. He sat down with her on the chair. They just sat there for a hours and soon fell asleep.